What rental car company from Priceline ?

disfamily2

Mouseketeer
Just wondering if anyone has used Priceline at MCO and what rental car company did they give you ?

Thanks

Jo Ann

I got Hertz for a $12 per day bid for a compact. It's saving me at least $100, so I won't complain about the shuttle.

I got Avis for $16 a day.

Heres what I did on 5/22
Bid compact car for $12 rejected, rebid for $14 GOT IT and an offer to upgrade to mid size for only $2 more a day...I took it.
Total for the three day rental is

Pick-up on June 10 at 4 pm
return on June 13 at 11 AM

$16 per day = $48 plus taxes of $21.15 for the rental time
Total cost is $69.15
I am happy with that, I could not get it that low with any compnay website with all sorts of codes discounts etc...so things are good.

Last Oct I also used Priceline and got Avis and no problems with pickup or return.

I hope that helps.
Lori

I'm convinced most people can do better without using Priceline if they have time. With a short time frame, Priceline may be the way to go.

I have a $12/day (before taxes) car from National for a full size using codes and coupons.

I'm renting a car for 3 days from National in the St. Louis Airport this month and using the Entertainment Book one free day (3 day minimum) coupon and the Priceless code. I'm getting an intermediate car on Emerald Aisle for a total of $36. I'm not sure if Priceline could beat it, but I'm happy with the price I got.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!