What personality traits are inherited from your parents?

@CAPSLOCK If you can’t take or give sarcasm on either sides of my family - you’re a foundling.

From paternal side of the family: a love and use of words.
Maternal, the ability to communicate thoughts through expression.

Dad: a quest for learning about the world and other new things, history and gardening.
Mom: My physical appearance. I lost her when I was young, but based on what I know about her life, I feel that my inner calling of nurturing/teaching and my stubborn/independent side came from her also. I regret we didn't have more time together because I feel it would have been crazy good. :)

A bit of a temper from my dad... :scared:
I very bad temper from my father and zero patience. :rolleyes1

My hubby is the GOAT for knowing when I need to exit a situation before I embarrass myself (and him). He steps up to deal with the situation while I wait in the truck.

My very chill go with the flow from Dad and from her ability to only fall asleep when the TV is on :laughing:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter