What park has struck you as the most whimsical?

Neapolitan Ice Cream

DIS Veteran
Not necessarily MAGICAL or DEVELOPED...

Unpopular opinion? Animal Kingdom! The tree is awesome, Disney has REALLY done a great job with Pandora Land and there's a good smattering of decent rides :) Plus with the Floridian climate, the Sahara/Rain Forest theme fits right in.

Idlewild park in Ligonier, PA. Includes Storybook Forest and Daniel Tigers Trolley ride. Our kids loved it when they were little. Much more relaxing than a trip to Disney World

Tokyo Disneysea. Each land is beautifully themed and make me feel like I'm in a different world. At one point I forgot that I was in Japan lol. They also have fantastic versions of rides in the US parks such as Soarin and Indiana Jones.

Second place is Disneyland in California for being nostalgic and being the OG park.

The original...Disneyland

Never Never Land in Tacoma, WA. As a child visiting Grandma, this was a most magical place set amongst a forest. Thank God it was still there when we took my toddler son! Great memories.

Definitely AK by far, as far as US parks go at least. The small details throughout that park are unreal and unmatched.

Hoping to get to Paris and Tokyo over the next couple years.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter