What park do you enjoy to spend your last night in?

captaindavidhook

<font color=green>Stay away from there<br><font co
I know MK is usually my favorite park to spend my last day in but what park do you choose to spend your last evening at Disney and why? For me I usually pick Mk but I have done DHS and Epcot too. AK to me will never be a fun night time in my mind.

Our family is a 1st night, MK - last night MK. Although, with some new offerings at AKL, it's not bad at night now. We really enjoyed going through the Pandora area at night and taking pictures. We also caught the show that reflects off the Tree of Light and that was great too. We did miss the River of Lights but it sounds like a good show as well.

On our last day last June, we hit all 4 parks in one day and ended at AK. I loved AK at night! We usually spend our last night at Epcot because it is our favorite, but it didn't work out that way that trip.

On our last day last June, we hit all 4 parks in one day and ended at AK. I loved AK at night! We usually spend our last night at Epcot because it is our favorite, but it didn't work out that way that trip.

May I ask why?

Epcot, because we usually stay at BC and the easy walk back at the end of the night is lovely. ME always picks us up around 6am so the faster we can get back to our room and get to sleep the better

We actually prefer to stay away from parks at night and instead enjoy dinner at a signature restaurant and view fireworks there or from our resort.

We find this to be much more magical than fighting crowds and trying to see past people with kids on their shoulders.

We spent the last part of our last night at EPCOT and it felt relaxing because of the fact that there aren’t many rides, we were ok exploring World Showcase and not rushing from ride to ride.

I don't really visit the parks at night, but will be making changes to that this coming trip in June. Typically, MK is the park we spend our last day in though. This year I'm doing things differently. Going to actually spend our last day at Disney Springs. Allows us to get up a little later and can check out right at 11am. Go to Disney Springs....spend a couple hours there and then go have lunch at one of the kosher places and head home around 2pm or so. We gain an hour coming back....so that will be nice.

We do MK on our first day, and last day, without question.
Something about seeing the castle to begin vaca,
And ending with fireworks over the castle to end it.
Although I still miss Wishes...

This next trip, last night will be a very early evening. We will have been at HS for an EMM that day and have an EMM at the MK before an evening flight out the next day. We’ll spend the afternoon at AK, hopefully with a FP for FOP then back to the resort for an evening swim, pack and early to bed. We always end our trip at the MK. But the evening before just depends on how our schedule works out with fp’s, no traditional thing for that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter