What other "cool" things has your Entrance w/Magicband said to you?

IAmDis

Mouseketeer
I'm still relatively new to DVC, but when I was at Epcot last week, in addition to turning Purple, I could have sworn I heard Figment announce, "Welcome Home!" when I scanned in. The CM looked surprised as well and also said Welcome Home! I did not realize an audio file with dialogue played, so I was pleasantly surprised. Figment was the only thing that came to mind because of that voice of his.

Just wondering if there are any other things you may hear when scanning in. From my MK visit a few weeks back, I just saw purple and that's it. Also btw, I was wearing the purple Epcot Magic Band 2.0, but not sure if that triggered something wearing an Epcot MB while scanning into Epcot itself.

I think it has to be the first entry of the day to get a Welcome Home message .
I am guessing Figment voice came with your Epcot Magic band.

Most limited edition bands have special lights and sounds. Some are specific to certain parks. I have an opening day Pandora limited edition that only makes special lights and music at AK. We love collecting the limited edition bands for these effects.

But...a lot of the touchpoints have the sound turned off most of the time. It’s rare you actually hear sounds anymore.

I just got back from a stay from 12-27-2020 thru 01-09-2020 and I have a plain old purple "free" magic band I used for every day and mine lit up purple and said welcome home at every park. However everyone else in my DVC party, who are all owners only got the green circle every time? Just my experience.

I just got back from a stay from 12-27-2020 thru 01-09-2020 and I have a plain old purple "free" magic band I used for every day and mine lit up purple and said welcome home at every park. However everyone else in my DVC party, who are all owners only got the green circle every time? Just my experience.
If those people don’t have their own MDE accounts and are just managed by your they don’t get the Purple light. My Dad’s account is managed by my Mom and only hers lights up when they go to parks. But both DW and I have accounts and are both owners and we both get the light and noise.

If those people don’t have their own MDE accounts and are just managed by your they don’t get the Purple light. My Dad’s account is managed by my Mom and only hers lights up when they go to parks. But both DW and I have accounts and are both owners and we both get the light and noise.
Thanks I had no idea. Do you know if I have to call to get that set up for them?

When you purchase the limited edition , do you know in advance what special effects you will have entering the parks ?

Every time I scan into a park, it says ‘Welcome Home!’ and it turns purple (as current as December.) This has happened with plain bands, as well as ‘upgraded’ bands.

B444B176-4B30-4D2F-B139-5A6336E6362F.jpeg

I almost wish I hadn’t read this because now I really want them for my family! We still have our old normal bands. :)

Purple light and Welcome Home every day during our 10 day stay in early March.
DH did not get it.
Nothing special for the special band though.....I have HM

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!