What other benefits are in WDW for AAA, SAE, Entertainment Book...

ryan840

DIS Veteran
Hi. I know the obvious use for these discounts (hotel, car rental, airfare) but can anyone tell me where else in WDW they may come in handy? We belong to AAA, SAE and we have an entertainment book/card. My husband said he thought there was special AAA parking at the parks, do you need to hang something in the window/dash? Are there any restaraunts on property that give discounts? Thanks!

I've got the AAA package book for Disneyland (NOT WDW) and it lists under member benefits "Show your Card & Save"**:
Save 10%*** on food and beverages and dine with Disney Characters at various locations throughout the Resort.
In fine print: **Show your Card & Save offers are available to all AAA/CAA members and are not part of AAA Vacations.
***Valid only at selected locations in the Resort during applicable times. Restaurant locations subject to closure/change. Designated restaurants, restaurant menu offerings and Character Dining are subject to change without notice. Restrictions apply.

Don't know if the same applies at WDW, but it looks like you only need the card to receive some discounts at DL!!!

Others have posted getting discounts on tours at WDW.

Thanks for the info! Did the guide mention any other AAA benefits you might get, like the parking thing? Does anyone know if it would be the same for WDW? I would think so...

you get a diamond parking pass when you buy a package through AAA. We were able to get the diamond parking pass when we bought our tickets through AAA but not everyone is able to get this with a ticket only purchase.

In Order to get the AAA "extras" you need to fully book a WDW package through them. Meaning, You have to let AAA control your room ressies and Park tickets. They can also handle transportation, but that is not needed to get the discounts:

AAA Diamond Card - Offers some discount throughout WDW
AAA Parking pass - Allows you to park in the AAA lot (usually, but not always closer parking spots) <--- Blackout dates do apply though
AAA "Tink" luggage tags.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter