What order to do stuff after boarding

Momtoemma

Mouseketeer
Our flight will not arrive until 1:07pm for magic on Mar9/02. Expect earliest we can hope to board ship is 3:00pm-3:30pm (Iknow this is tight but this is what Disney has arranged)

So we wanted Palo's but i expect we will be too late for dinner ressies-do you think we can get brunch?

Need to register kids in kids program 9they are dd 8, dniece and nephew 8, and 10. Plus mom and gm want spa.

What should we do

Debbie

You might be able to get dinner at Palo, if you go there right away. You'll have to hurry because the lifeboat drill is at 4:00.

Spa might be difficult to get.

If I were you, I'd tell them to rebook me on an earlier flight. There's also the option of booking the airfare yourself (I've heard it's almost always cheaper that way anyway.) and maybe coming in the night before.

We live in St. Petersburg, which is 2 1/2 hours from the port. But we drove over the night before for the 12-8 Magic, just to be perfectly safe.

We could have left Saturday morning, but why let the possibility of car problems, flat tire, fender bender, traffic jam, etc. make us miss our cruise?

For peace of mind, and to be able to get your desired reservations, I'd recommend you change the flight. Just MHO.

:cool:

I agree but many problems. Mainly because that is our March break and we only decided to change our air this past week 9as we now want to stay extra week), also since 9/11 many cutbacks on scheduled air (we could do a charter for much less and leave on Friday but 2 of group cannot leave work).

there is no earlier scheduled flight that day available (I checked self on www.ita?.com

I checked travelocity.com and Continental has a flight leaving Toronto at 7:00 A.M and arriving Orlando at 12:00 P.M connecting through Cleveland.

I would recommend you keep looking. Remember, Tampa is 2 hours from the port and Jacksonville is 2 1/2 hours. There are also many other smaller airports nearby. These options would require a rental car, but it would probably be worth it if you could get there a couple hours earlier and get the ressies you want.

Either way, I'm sure you'll have a wonderful time on the cruise.

Good luck.

:cool:

Can you come the night before? I know you don't want to take a vacation day on Friday, but Air Canada has a non-stop that leaves Pearson at 8:05pm and arrives in Orlando at 11pm.

There is a flight the day before from Toronto. We are on it.

By the time you arrived I presume that you are travelling with Air Canada.

My flight is with Air Canada and it arrive in Orlando à 13h07 March 1st. Maybe you can book that flight too.

I think that if you can it will be safer because you never know the weather in Toronto in March.

How do you go to the Port ? We are staying at the Amerisuites the night before and we are taking the DCL bus the next morning.

I hope it will work well for you.

Oops ! I am sorry. I taught that you were on the cruise March 2th.

However, my idea is still good. Check it.

All evry good ideas. I am convinced I think to change to Friday before, as I will be too stressed worrying if I do not.

Thanks for all tips.

debbie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter