~What Order Do You Do Your Disney Parks In?~

disneyworld!

<font color="87005b">Love, Peace & Mickey.....and
For me, It depends What resort I am in, If I am in the YC, Etc. I will start with Epcot...Then MGM.

But I Always have to hit Magic Kingdom within the first day or 2!

The Animal Kingdom I always do half way thru my trip and it is Always early moring!!!! then I go back at the end of day, for my suvorinors!!
If I do one park in the moring...I opted for another in the eveing!!! :wizard:

We divide up our days into am and pm. We just love the Magic Kingdom and can't get enough of it! It is ALWAYS day one - AM. Then another park in the pm. Day 2- A different park in the AM and then MK in the pm.... This continues until we the end of our stay. Each time into Mk- we choose a different "land" and really get into the atmosphere, stores, "nooks and crannies". Our second favorite in the World at Epcot. We like to do the same thing there- really dwelve into the 'culture'. Since we stay on sight, there is no need to go all day in one park. We head out early (usually the one that is opened early for resort guests) and break out around 1-2. We tour our resort, swim, kid's time at the Cub's Den, nap, etc. And do the PM park.
Boy, did I ramble on this one??? Day one- MK! Answers the question, doesn't it??? :rolleyes:

I've only been to WDW once but I found that we would go to the Magic Kingdom on the first day. Then we would go to Epcot the next day. From there on, we went to the MK in the mornings-afternoons and Epcot in the evenings and would rotate with Epcot in the morning-afternoon and MK in the evening.

I didn't like AK much but we did a half day and then went Epcot for the rest of the day. I didn't enjoy MGM at all so we just went back to our hotel, then it was off to the MK! :earboy2: I don't plan on going to MGM again.

Basically, our first two days would a whole day at the MK, then a whole day at Epcot. Then we would go to one park in the morning-afternoon and another the rest of the day. Our last day was of course spent at the MK! ::MickeyMo

Magic Kingdom is always first (and last).. What can I say? I'm a kid at heart.. :)

Next would be Epcot - then AK and MGM whenever..

We just go on the lightest days, doesn't manager about which order they fall in. We have done too much park hopping the past few trips. We need to try one park per day, then a resort or DTD. :earsboy:

No set order for us. We pick one or two things each trip that are the "must do" things, then if we have a particular dining option we want to do we work that in. I have long since given up the comando style of doing parks. :smooth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter