What offsite pizza places deliver to Animal Kingdom Lodge?

riu girl

DIS Veteran
I will be staying at the DVC Animal Kingdom Kidani village late May and would like to order in a couple of inexpensive pizzas.

Does anyone know which pizza places will deliver to this WDW resort and do you happen to have phone #s?

Thank you

Hi, Flippers delivers all around this area. I am sure they will do AK if AK allows pizza delivery. Very good pizza...Order on line or call 407 396 1202.
Enjoy...Ted

I recommend Giordano's as it's our favorite pizza in the area (of course we're from Chicago so we LOVE Chicago style deep dish pizza!).

KISSIMMEE
(407) 397-0044
7866 W. IRLO BRONSON HWY

I recommend Giordano's as it's our favorite pizza in the area (of course we're from Chicago so we LOVE Chicago style deep dish pizza!).

KISSIMMEE
(407) 397-0044
7866 W. IRLO BRONSON HWY

Giordano's is the best in the area without a doubt. We always have at least two per week (sometimes more - its THAT good!)

During our last nearly three week stay (and I believe 7 Giordano's - not all pizza's. The cheese ravioli is scrumptious) we also tried Flippers for the first time at lunch (very reasonable). It was OK - better than average but no where near as good as Giordano's. Of course all pizza's are different so simply getting them from two different places is almost like having two different meals. We enjoy both thin & stuffed Giordano's and would do Flippers again but not as a priority. Still looking for a really good wood/coal fired pizza in Orlando but haven't found "the" one we really like yet.

Does Giordano's in lake Buena vista deliver to disney? I just looked at their web site and it doesn't look like they do.

We will be staying at on site and won't have a car so need a pizza placethat will deliver inexpensive pizza.

Does Giordano's in lake Buena vista deliver to disney? I just looked at their web site and it doesn't look like they do.

We will be staying at on site and won't have a car so need a pizza placethat will deliver inexpensive pizza.

There is one in Lake Buena Vista that covers the Downtown Disney area and another on 192 that may offer delivery to more western locations on the Disney property. There is a new third location near Universal but they would be too far away for sure.

i hope they deliver to BCV. I assumed if they were in the crossroads they would deliver to any WDW resort.

AKL does allow pizza delivery from off site, but you will have to meet them in the lobby - no biggie :)! We had Flippers and absolutely LOVED it!

We recently found Anthony's Pizzeria. Their pizza is cooked in coal-fired ovens. It is delicious and has a thin, slightly charred edge on the crust. It is on Sandlake Road in the plaza with Whole Foods and the Michael's craft store. I don't know if they deliver. They have a large dining area.

We recently found Anthony's Pizzeria. Their pizza is cooked in coal-fired ovens. It is delicious and has a thin, slightly charred edge on the crust. It is on Sandlake Road in the plaza with Whole Foods and the Michael's craft store. I don't know if they deliver. They have a large dining area.

We saw that and wanted to try it but mistakenly thought it wasn't open yet! On the last day we actually drove up & looked only to discover the view of the door we had been seeing was at the back & the note we thought said "opening soon" said "Use front door"! Oh well, we'll try it in March as we do enjoy a good thin crust wood/coal fired pie.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter