What number to call if you're late or gonna be a no-show?

DLBDS

Loves that Sweetened Condensed Milk
I want to add the phone numbers for each restaurant to my itinerary so that I can call them if there's a problem on our end. The UG just has the resort numbers listed for each restaurant and a phone number for Liberty Square, MK for Liberty Tree Tavern. Are there direct numbers to call? Where can I find them? I'm asking because we have an ADR at 7:30 for California Grill on our arrival day and we may not make it for whatever (traffic) reasons. If something happens and we'll be late, I'll want to call them and let them know so we'll still be able to get in. Thanks!

I usually call the 407-WDW-DINE number when we're going to be late. They have sometimes put me through to the restaurant or taken the message and passed it on

Cyn

Figment2 said:
I usually call the 407-WDW-DINE number when we're going to be late. They have sometimes put me through to the restaurant or taken the message and passed it on

Cyn

Hmmm. I don't know that I would trust them to "pass it on". Having an ADR at California Grill means that my credit card will be charged if we don't show up. I won't cancel the ADR if we're late (we'll still be charged) but I would like them to know that we'll be late arriving. I would feel much better speaking with them directly. Thanks for the reply! I'll add the Disney number that I call for ADRs to my itinerary if I can't find direct ones.

...AND depending on the restaurant, there is no guarantee that you will be accomodated as a late show...depends on the place. It seems that most people in most situations will be accomodated if possible, but there is a chance you will not.

I've never seen direct-dial telephone numbers for any on-property restaurants posted.

On the few occasions we've had to call a WDW restaurant (in the hotels anyway) we just call the hotel directly and we're transferred to the restaurant.
True tho--I've never seen any compltete list of restaurant #'s either.

I have always called *55 from our room or *88 from any park phone to cancel or check on ressies for a restaurant. Sure beats running all around the park only to find nothing available.

I usually call the night before to make any changes or the morning of.

I do not usually have ADR's at places that will charge my card if I do not show up.

Hope this helps, Slightly Goofy :goofy:

Last year I called dining around 4:30pm, to see if they could move my 5:40 ADR at LeCellier to a later time, because my toddler was sleeping and I didn't want to wake him up. Disney Dining put me through to LeCellier to see if they could do anything for me (they couldn't). But the point I'm trying to make is if you call Disney Dining, they should be able to connect you to California Grill.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter