what now?

5fromsc

Earning My Ears
So I decided to add a day to our reservations. We will be arriving around 2 in the morning, but this adds another day of free dinning. What should I add? Here is what we have so far:

Day 1- Thurs.- Happily Ever After Dinner- 1900 Park Fare
Day 2- Fri- Story book Dinning breakfast at Epcot
Day 3- Sat. early breakfast at crystal palace
Day 4- Sun- dinner at chef Mickeys
leaving early morning day 5

you dont show any ADRs for AK or DHS - are you planning on visiting either of those parks?? Maybe you could find a later lunch or dinner ressie open for either Yak n' Yeti (one of our family favorites!!) or Tusker House at AK, or one of the restaurants at DHS - Im not sure how old your kids are, but we enjoyed our breakfast at H&V - it was hot & fresh, and it got us in the park before it opened!! Or maybe for some italian food at Mama Melrose's??

Just some thoughts!!

Not doing AK this time.
We are going to HS the day we are going to 1900 Park Fare. I know the kids want to eat at pizza planet, so did not plan on making any adr for there. Fri is Epcot, then Sat and Sun at MK.
I'm torn. This is what I'm thinking.
Choices- Dinner at Via Napoli in Epcot, Dinner at Tony's in MK or Dinner/lunch at Liberty Tree tavern.

Any other ideas? Of those 3 what would you choose?

Not doing AK this time.
We are going to HS the day we are going to 1900 Park Fare. I know the kids want to eat at pizza planet, so did not plan on making any adr for there. Fri is Epcot, then Sat and Sun at MK.
I'm torn. This is what I'm thinking.
Choices- Dinner at Via Napoli in Epcot, Dinner at Tony's in MK or Dinner/lunch at Liberty Tree tavern.

Any other ideas? Of those 3 what would you choose?

I would suggest Dinner at Via Napoli.

Since you've got lots of buffets, I'd try something different. Of the choices you've listed, I'd go to Via Napoli. Another idea would be Teppan Edo. I was not at all excited about this one, but I made the ADR because the others in my traveling party wanted it. It turned out to be a great experience, and the kids loved watching the chef at work.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter