What movie needs an attraction?

DSNY4ever

I am going to keep hunting
Okay guys, my husband and I discuss this often. What Disney movie has been most ignored in the parks and needs an attraction of some sort?

I have to say my husband and I are big fans of The Emperor's New Groove and we think the old River Country waterpark should be turned into 'Kuzcotopia' from the movie...it seems to be a perfect fit.

I would like to see a TRON attraction. I know the movie is very old but it stands the test of time for those who are now adults and the concept would be cool enough that it would attract teens/tweens who have never even see the movie. May even spark a new movie.

Bedknobs & Broomsticks. It's time to bring the golden-oldies back!

Mary Poppins! I know there is a little scene in GreatMovieRide but I think they should have their own attraction!

Wow, good answers...Mary Poppins is a classic. And Mulan had a parade in Disneyland the year the movie came out (and it was awesome), but after that nothing else. And I guess I'll have to rent Tron. I asked my husband what is was and he agreed that would be fun :)

I would love to see a Sleeping Beauty attraction. There used to be a walk-through in the Disneyland castle with miniature animatronics depicting the story of Sleeping Beauty. I just think with the dragon, the faries, color chaging of the dress at the end of the movie, etc... would make a great dark ride!!! :thumbsup2

Also, Incredibles would make a great attraction, like a 3d movie (to replace Muppets 3D). It's cute, but muppets just dont seem Disney to me. :confused3

Hubby is always saying he would love Mary Poppins. I would be cool to experience some of the scenes in the movie (horse race, on the roof tops...)

I heard that they ARE planning to do this in the near future. I don't remember where though. Anyone else heard this????

DCA is adding a whole Cars Land area to the park. It will have an attraction called "Radiator Springs Racers," but it'll be based on Test Track technology and not the current Autopia/Indy Speedway setup. :)

I would like to see a TRON attraction. I know the movie is very old but it stands the test of time for those who are now adults and the concept would be cool enough that it would attract teens/tweens who have never even see the movie. May even spark a new movie.

A TRON sequel is already in the works. Hopefully if it's successful they'll base an attraction on it. :thumbsup2

Mary Poppins, Sleeping Beauty, and Alice in Wonderland.

Okay guys, my husband and I discuss this often. What Disney movie has been most ignored in the parks and needs an attraction of some sort?

I have to say my husband and I are big fans of The Emperor's New Groove and we think the old River Country waterpark should be turned into 'Kuzcotopia' from the movie...it seems to be a perfect fit.

:thumbsup2 That would be the BEST Idea ever!!!! I never thought about that one, and with River Country just sitting there, it would be great.

That would be awesome!
Not sure if it would exactly fit with Ft Wilderness being right next door, but that certainly is an awesome idea nonetheless!! Also the Yzma Coaster (the one her and Kronk ride in to get to the secret lab) would be neat.

Cars !! It would be so great if they would renovate the speedway at MK with a cars theme!!

I heard that they ARE planning to do this in the near future. I don't remember where though. Anyone else heard this????

Someone else already answered, but here are all the details about "Carland." I REALLY love Cars (I attended the world premiere, too!) and I think the idea of Carland is really neat - bummer that it's all the way at DLR, though.

I also think Incredibles and Mary Poppins would be neat.

I think Cinderella's Golden Carousel would make more sense if it were Mary Poppin's. I don't remember Cinderella ever riding a carousel horse, do you?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter