What month is LEAST humid in Orlando?

Disney D

Mouseketeer
He everyone,

I'm really sorry if this subject has been up before, I'm sure it has!! Do any of you know which month has the least humidity? I've been in July and August and it's just too much. :confused3

I'll be going to WDW in early November, and I'm praying the humidity won't be 100%, it just knocks me out!

Thanks in advance for your help and advice :goodvibes

November is nice... I have lived for almost 6 years now. I think that February is the most lovely however. The orange blossoms bloom late Feb./early March and the smell is heavenly!

August/July are the most oppressive in terms of humidity. (Hurricane season too!) This week is to be dry....but only because we are suffering a drought.

I would probably say January. In December last year we had some humid days. Don't worry though! It should be much better than July/August.

ladycollector said:
I would probably say January. In December last year we had some humid days. Don't worry though! It should be much better than July/August.

Thank you, I can't imagine it being as bad as July/August.

We went the first two weeks of March and the weather was beautiful. Not too hot and not too cold. Perfect for parks and to go swimming.

February to April, usually, which is why we often have wildfires toward the end of Spring.

In overall weather terms (factoring in humidity, temps, daily rain showers, hurricanes...), the nicest times to be here are probably mid-to-late November and late February/March. Worst is July and August, with September not much better.

We went in early February and it was great. I can't stand humidity (and I grew up in Hawaii, go figure) so I was in heaven during February in WDW. We have our next trip planned for January and I expect it to be just as nice and comfortable.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter