What Moderate Has the Best Slide/Pool

queenofthehive

DIS Veteran
What moderate resort has the best slide? We have stayed at CSR the past and I love that resort but my son is not crazy about the slide there. He says it is too slow. What moderate has a great slide for a preteen boy? One that is fast and gives a great splash? :) Thanks in advance.

I have been to POR and CBR. The slide at POR is a little tame as well. I think the slide at CBR is a little faster and partially enclosed, so it's a little more exciting. Just be warned about the pirate ship at CBR. My DD (12) thought it would be fun, but once there found out it is only for kids under 10.

We have stayed at POR, CBR and CSR. Out of those three resorts, my family thought CSR had the best slide....it definitely seemed like the longest one. None of them were very fast.

CSR is one of the biggest on property and I'm afraid if it was too tame for him he will be greatly disappointed at any other moderates. I suggest you build in water park days or half days into your trip. We've done both on one trip, water park in am, grab lunch, head back to hotel to change and off to a park.

Another vote for CSR....I don't recall it being too slow, but I do recall it being rather long & lots of twists.....Better than a lot of deluxes too.:thumbsup2

CSR. If you are looking to upgrade pool slides, then you need to upgrade your resort. Or plan a water park day.

CSR has the best slide. Your son needs to water park visit to quench his appetite.

Summit Plummet at Blizzard Beach should do the job!!

We also vote for CSR for their slide, but we like the pool designs better at the other 3 Mods.

POR has an awesome themed pool plus if you get a pool view room you will be right next to a quiet pool when you come back for a break. They are also available after the main pool closes.

I agree with the PPs. Choose the resort that you want & best fits your budget. Then get the youngster to a water park for thrills. :-)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter