• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What might be a good excursion in Nassau for my family?

Rock'n Robin

Disney Queen
I've been reading up on Nassau excursions. I'm not interested in Atlantis. Blue Lagoon sounded good but I've seen several negative reviews here. I'm not sure about Dolphin Encounter. It looks as if we may just take a horse carriage ride, shop a little, and go back to the Wonder! Any other ideas or comments? My kids will be 5 (DS), 8 and 11 (DDs).
Robin M.

Personally I'd stay on the ship. If we ever take another 4 night or 3 night, I'd stay on board. I wasn't very impressed with Downtown Nassau, its deteriored in the years since I was last there. I personally didn't feel safe there, and this is coming from someone who used to work in Manhattan!!! Most people will get off the ship, and you'll have much of the ship to yourselves, especially the Mickey pool, which will be wall to wall on a sea day!!! Enjoy the day on board, the 4 night is WAY too short and you'll want to enjoy your time on board. I wish we had stayed on board......

The pool was empty in the morning, and busier in the afternoon. Maybe you want to stay on board in the morning & then go out a bit in Nassau? We left DS in Flounders for a few hours & walked around. It was more than enough time!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter