What kind of month would you like

dfoc

Mouseketeer
My dream month would be swimming pool summer. Where shirts and shoes look like skin for boys and swim wear for girls. and way cool rooms. How about you??

Hate to burst your bubble but that will never happen. I hope they bring out Everything We Missed Month-They would sell fonna's giraffe pin,the two super hero costumes that were supposed to be released,flying magic carpet magic (still waiting) amd all beta to come back

Why wont swim stuff ever happen?? Explain that? Lol jk.

I want AFI and Panic at The disco month when for AFI there is tons of black clothes earings new punk hair styles.

Panic at the disco clothes and room were it is disco room and also Guitars and Hair styles like they have.

wat i have heard from staff is that beta is not coming as in green flip flops green girls tee shirt and green baggy pants

Please VMK, don't add swim stuff! (For those who don't understand, read qruthie's thread about the girl and her "cups"...)

that could resould bad things. so i dont think it could happen. but eather skateboard month of extream sport month would be kinda cool.

Dragonlord11_7 said:
Please VMK, don't add swim stuff! (For those who don't understand, read qruthie's thread about the girl and her "cups"...)
:teeth: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :teeth:

1. Football month
2. Safari month
3. Future month
4. Rollercoaster month
5. Circus month

Pin series I'd like to see:
1. Disney villians
2. Rollercoasters
3. Disneyland Paris
4. Winnie the Pooh
5. Splash Mountain

I'd love another hotel pin series that includes Wilderness Lodge. Was really disappointed when that wasn't included so far. And I know someone made a joke about it, but Muppets month would be awesome in my mind. ;) A Pixar theme would be nice as well; I still am having a hard time believing there's no mention of that whatsoever in VMK.

SorcererDonald16 said:
I'd love another hotel pin series that includes Wilderness Lodge. Was really disappointed when that wasn't included so far. And I know someone made a joke about it, but Muppets month would be awesome in my mind. ;) A Pixar theme would be nice as well; I still am having a hard time believing there's no mention of that whatsoever in VMK.
So I got my Pirate Month pirate: (really had no doubt about that one)
Pixar would be at the top of my List and so would Muppets!(there is someone in my house that would be on non stop for Muppets) :surfweb: :banana:

I want a suite life of zack and cody theme where there is a hotel style room and clothes to look like the characters

I would hate a football month. I think the game is pointless, but that's just my opinion. I really want a Beta Month. I need more blue stuff!

What month would I like? Free rare stuff everyday for Peacefully month. hehe

Seriously though, I just hope they come out with a lot of really cool costumes in October. Like Alice, Tinkerbell, maybe a Mad Hatter hat, ooh Eeyore ears! Like they hang down like the Goofy hat ears, but are just blue donkey ears. I saw a Santa hat at the Disney store that had Eeyore ears once. Come to think of it, a Santa hat would be neat too.

Yeah maybe Summer Swimming would be a bad idea but second would be all pioneer like they take out all the stuff that look electrical for a day or two and transform them into the pioneer stuff, then after a day or two it will come back.

Hollywood Month!!

It would be like:
new room- a dressing room
new clothes- director costume, actor/actress costume
new furniture- a camara, another color director chair, a star poster
new pin- a star pin

I have always wanted a National CL_FrontierSuzy Day...but a month...oh that sounds just lovely! I would love to have people give me gifts and serve me for a whole month....dreamy!

How do think they would go for this idea? Yes, I agree. They will spring for the idea wholeheartedly! I think I may suggest this to them....CL_FrontierSuzy month...(has I nice ring to it, eh?) lol

I want a haunted mansion month.
with new items, the stuff there is getting old

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter