What kind of classes for adults on the Dream

lowphat121

Earning My Ears
Hi all. I have a 4 day cruise on the Dream in Feb and wanted to get an idea of what tasting/mixology classes are usually offered. I know once the online check-in opens up I can sign up, but I'd like to discuss them in advance with my friends to figure out what we should go for. Also, as a first time cruiser, is it still relatively easy to get into those classes if I check in online on the first day it opens up for me or is it still pretty hard to get into?

Wine, chocolate and liquor, beer, scotch/whiskey (sometimes), mixology (learn to make drinks), and champagne. There is also a health smoothie class offered in senses spa, which is regarded widely as a bad value.
Sometimes cruise groups will set up private ones. If you can't find what you want in advance, you can always check while on board the first day. You might be able to look at some current navigators at DIsney Cruiseline blog . com to see when they are offered to get an idea of times.

To see what would likely be available on your ship/itinerary, check previous navigators. The day one sheet has a list of the tastings offered. Some cruises have more options than others. That's what I did for our upcoming cruise, and it matched well with what was available to prebook online when checking opened a few days ago.

You can find personal navigators for past cruises on the disneycruiseblog site.

While you have the availability to book some of these classes online (which I would recommend doing if its something you really want), you can also go and sign up once you get on the ship. The Navigator will tell you where and when. We've done this many times, and there are almost always lots of choices available. They hold out some of the spots for booking once onboard.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter