What kind of buffets would like to see at Disney?

I think there are enough buffets. I think most of them (Boma and Tusker are exceptions) are subpar food, so I tend to not eat at them. I also think for the price of most of them I can get an entree at a signature and that is a much better use of my money!

Another vote for a sushi buffet. I would also add all seafood (cooked also) lobster, crab legs, etc... but I hate to imagine what they would charge for such a buffet so maybe it’s not such a good idea.

A buffet where breakfast is served all day. We love breakfast foods but my wife usually can't eat heavy meals in the morning and I know she isn't the only one.

I had the idea a few years ago that they could make it P&F themed. I even came up with some elaborate Doofenshmirtz back story as to why he built a "Dinner Eliminator-inator" which is why its breakfast all day (and yes, some form of crunchy eggs would have been on the menu).

I think there are enough buffets. I think most of them (Boma and Tusker are exceptions) are subpar food, so I tend to not eat at them. I also think for the price of most of them I can get an entree at a signature and that is a much better use of my money!

Maybe that's why so many of them tend to be character meals where you're there for the experience as much as or more than for the food.

I enjoyed the food at the Crystal Palace buffet, but all I was really interested in were salads and desserts so I may just have missed the mediocre dishes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter