What is your section called of the city you live in

low-key

14001, 60056, 224
almost all cites have little names for the part of the town they live in

I live on "North Hill"

Ridgeview or something like that. We live on a ridge with a view of the mountains. Go figure!

I grew up in Columbus and there was a part of town called the Bottoms. It was...well, appropriate!

I live in a named neighborhood in my city called Forest View (does have a lot of trees lol) but in terms of area it'd be called 'the west side' which encompasses many neighborhoods. Collectively most often when we refer to 'the west side' it's in terms of things available to us--such as restaurants (not many mostly fast food). Before it was a particular bank where they didn't have a location near our particular area of the west side (there's now an ATM) and so on. Another big one is railroads and trains. We have a ton of trains and on the west side it's hard to avoid train tracks and there's not too many locations that have bridges either for the trains or for vehicles. On the plus side many of the railroad crossings are silent ones so they don't blast the horns.

Outside the city limits. Unincorporated community of Carmichael

To further TV guy. Most say South sac, North sac, West sac describing where they live. East Sacramento should extend way further but it's still downtown where the old 20/40's style houses are. We are further east of East downtown ;-) I'm next to Carmichael in Fair Oaks close to our new governess house

We're too small to have names for areas, except the three subdivisions, but I don't live in those.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!