What is your next CROSS STITCH project?

StitchNTime

Earning My Ears
Hi everyone...what is YOUR next cross stitch project? Mine is either going to be another teacup for my kitchen or a Mirabellia fairy for my spare bedroom or maye even a seashell or angel for my moms house. I guess you can tell I haven't really decided yet have I, but hey...thats better than listing all my 'to do stack'! :confused3 At least I have it narrowed down huh1 LOL Take care, Cherie' princess:

(PS :cool1: :moped: Visit my cross stitch group...ongoing floss swap sign ups and new magnet exchange sign up just started...plenty of time to get in on the fun!! Come on over...we'd love to have you!!! :moped: NO BLANK apps accepted! :cool1:
http://groups.msn.com/sewwhatcafe)

I am currently working on The Barbershop Quartet.
Approximately 6 weeks ago my sister had a baby girl so i am hoping to do a cross stitch of the baby. I have already bought the kit now i just need a good photograph of the baby to get my chart.
Has anybody done a cross stitch from a photo and does it really turn out like the photo?
Happy stitching :)

Hi. I'm making a carebear right now...I'm about half way done with the head....I've got a long, long way to go:) I'm trying to work up to one of the WDW kits...:)

Hello weirdpaint, that sounds nice! I hear a lot of people say they stitch care bears. Is it for your child? Well good luck with it, I'm sure it will turn out real nice.

Hi tash, I have heard of that pattern from somewhere. However I am not familiar with what it looks like. Wow, I personally have not done a cross stitch of an actual photo, but I've seen that all over the web. I think that is a GREAT idea!! PLEASE, let us know how it turns out!! Would LOVE to hear some feedback regarding this kind of project. Hey, you could start a new discussion and ask with that being the subject line! Just a thought!

Hugs,

I have vowed not to start another xstitch until I have finished the Happiest Celebration one. I just took it back out since putting it down for a while, so maybe that counts as something new.

Happy stitching :thumbsup2

My next one is the happiest celebration on earth. I was supposed to start it about a weekend ago but I haven't finished the birth announcement I am making for a good friend.

I have just finished The Barbershop Quartet, only the backstitching to do. Yippeeeeeee

Cool everyone, sounds like some great pieces you all stitched! I too just started a new piece. Called 'Witching it was Halloween.' This is a new designer and she is local. It is a large piece I am doing on evenweave 28 cnt on 'forget me not blue'. It is a design of a witch flying on her broom, with a mouse in the palm of her hand and the quater moon behind her. She is kind of comical looking and I cannot wait to finish her. Not sure what I am going to do with her once she is finished, but she was too cute to pass up.

I finished my Santa, just need to sew the buttons on in the border to his left and get him framed. He is a B-day present for my mom in August, so I finished him just in time. I will have new pics of him posted in my photo album at my cross stitch group soon.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter