What is your go to movie list for Canada Day / US Independence Day?

I love watching this cheesy trash film every July:
aa1b669f45af0473972a4fb9ae2a1853.gif

People actually have a "go to" list for this? Astonishing... :confused:
This. I'm actually usually outside enjoying the lake on Canada Day not sitting inside watching movies. didn't know this was a thing.
In the USA, the weekend before July 4th, tv channels show movies that have to do US history, fantasy movies where America is the hero, or just patriotic movies in general. Most of the time it’s classic 80’s/90’s movies.

I should also mention Return of the Living Dead, which has became a kinda/sorta Independence Day film for some people, just because it actually takes place on a July 3rd-4th weekend.
file_741961_return-of-the-living-dead.jpg

For me, I usually stick to at least one movie around the day, and save ROTL for another time.

I should also mention Return of the Living Dead, which has became a kinda/sorta Independence Day film for some people, just because it actually takes place on a July 3rd-4th weekend.
file_741961_return-of-the-living-dead.jpg

For me, I usually stick to at least one movie around the day, and save ROTL for another time.
In my home town as well :D

Oops, you said Return of the Living Dead. Not sure on that one. Night of the Living Dead was filmed in Butler County.

This. I'm actually usually outside enjoying the lake on Canada Day not sitting inside watching movies. didn't know this was a thing.
You don't have to watch the movie in place of the actual celebration, you can do so that very weekend at a different time.

That said, I don't do the 4th anymore anyway, it's typically a waste except for the cookouts.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter