What is your favourite Soup(resorts and parks included)?

Coconut Curry Seafood Soup from Boma! :thumbsup2 My most favorite soup ever. We make it at home all the time too!

I really loved the Shrimp and Crab Chowder at Narcoosee's.

Here's a pic: :)
chowder.jpg

The Butternut Squash soup from Boma (also sold at the Mara)!!!!!!!

There really aren't enough exclamation points to express my love for this! :laughing:

This is hands down the BEST soup I have ever eaten. I love getting this at Mara as my dessert!! Even over zebra domes!

Another vote for Boma's Butternut Squash soup (actually make that 2 votes - it's my 9 year old son's favorite soup of all time). Whenever we go there and they don't happen to be serving it, we just ask the waiter and they bring out bowls of it from the kitchen for us. YUM!!

I am SO glad you wrote this as I would be SO disappointed if they didn't have this!:goodvibes

Beer Cheese Soup at BRG.
Second was the Mushroom Soup at Brown Derby. I go the recipe and made it at home. But it was better in the restaurant. They must have doctored up their recipe so it was better. (The Mushroom Soup at AP was very good too though. Just not as good as the bowl I had at BD.)

DH loved the Cauliflower Soup at Jiko.

Although Chefs de France has a really good Lobster Bisque. :)

I am SO glad you wrote this as I would be SO disappointed if they didn't have this!:goodvibes

Every time I've been to Mara, they've had this. What's ironic is that even though they insist that both Boma and Mara use the same kitchen, and thus the same pot when they serve Butternut Squash soup, I had it at both places one night (now that's really fanatical!) and I swore it tasted better at Mara.

Smoky Portabello Mushroom Soup from Artist Point is my all time favorite. Second place would go to Boma's Coconut Curry Seafood Stew.

I'm not a fan of the Cheddar Cheese Soup at Le Cellier at all.:confused3

The Cheddar Cheese Soup and Le Cellier, the Lobster Bisque at Chefs de France and any soup they have that day at Boma.

I really like the cheese soup at le cellier. The clam chowder at grand floridian cafe was very good but its not particularly a "disney" soup.

Yes!! DS was 7 when he fell in love with Boma's Butternut Squash Soup, and this year we are going to Boma again just so he can have some!

If by chance they don't have that soup on the menu the day we go, I wonder if they would get some from Mara for us ...... :rolleyes1

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter