What is your favourite food/drink smell?

Fresh cut cantelope. Brings back memories of my grandmother. In general, I love to walk up to a home where someone is cooking and the whole area is filled with the smell of supper. Smells like home. My Mom ALWAYS cooked a full on meal. Even when we were in sports and she was working and had all kinds of things to do! To this day she loves to cook for people. She gets excited when someone says they are coming over.

It's very hard to choose, but I think I'm going to go with pizza and coffee (not together!)

I like to go hiking, the smell of the forest is amazing. I also love Pizza, fresh bread and coffee.

I also have a new weird smell that I love. It's the smell of Living Proof shampoo. The first time I really used it was on my WDW trip and every time I smell it, it takes me back.

Fried chicken smells amazing. Luckily I don't experience it often.

I also love the smell of vanilla and basil. (Not together!)

Fruit like any citrus, peaches, and strawberries.

In the winter, I like the smell of candied nuts, caramel, and fresh baked cookies.

fresh baked bread has got to be the best
movie theatre popcorn is pretty good too
and probably Thanksgiving, all those smells together are pretty awesome
:goodvibes I'm one of those that couldn't really pick a single favorite - delicious aromas are one of life's most delightful simple pleasures! I do agree that it's pretty hard to beat baking bread, although if you could, it would have to be with a roasting turkey. :thumbsup2

Last edited:
Liver! Just kidding lol …. I do love the way a good steak on the grill smells as well as a pint of Guinness.

Walk into the Pacific Wharf Cafe at Disneyland where they are baking the fresh sourdough bread - that's what heaven smells like. Also, the smell of Memphis barbecue it pretty great.
Strangely enough Boudin's demonstration bakery in Fishermans Wharf in San Francisco doesn't smell much like bread from the window.

But for bread smells, I remember a few bakeries (since closed) where there was an intoxicating smell from the road. There was the Kilpatrick's bakery in Oakland right by the freeway. It was impossible to miss if they were baking. Also the San Francisco French Bread Company (Columbo and Toscana brands) was right by the Oakland Coliseum where the sign is still there even if the bakery is gone. Also - Safeway Stores used to have a warehouse in Richmond, California where part of the building was a bakery for their house branded bread. I wouldn't have even known about it if Price Club wasn't in some remote location a half mile away where one had to drive by the warehouse.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter