What is your favorite table service in EPCOT?

ChrisinNJ

DIS Veteran
And, why do you like it? Food? Atmosphere?

The only 2 table services we have done in EPCOT are Askerhaus and LeCellier. I was hoping to book something different this trip.

So what is your favorite restaurant and meal in EPCOT?

LeCellier (love the tenderloin) and Coral Reef (atmosphere, and I love the mahi mahi).

t_daniels said:
Via Napoli.

Sorry! Love the atmosphere. The pizza is killer. Our waiter last time was awesome, chatted up us and our neighbor table. We ended up sharing desserts, trying their pizza, etc.

Teppan Edo.

Food is lovely & the spectacle is even better.

I cannot choose just one! We love La Hacienda for their food and service. The restaurant is beautiful also. Via Napoli has great pizza and salad and is fun but noisy due to the high ceilings. Tutto Italia has great pasta dishes and great service.

Via Napoli!!:thumbsup2 Looove the pizza. so good! And the dessert is amazing. The atmosphere is nice and bright too. Servers are awesome. Great experience all around! :goodvibes

Love LeCellier and Biergarten. Food is awesome at both, one orders off a menu and one is a buffet. Biergarten has a polka-style band and they invite children to dance-older folks too if you can polka. Just a great time for all. LeCellier is more an adult atmosphere but the filet is super tender and the pretzel bread awesome (Biergarten has pretzel bread too and Bavarian cheesecake). Rose N Crown is nice but not a must do, every other trip. Food is good and atmosphere nice but I can get the fish n chips as a quick serve.

Im surprised to see all the Via Napoli fans. That was by far our least favorite meal for our last trip and one of the more expensive ones too. The waiters were certainly nice to look at though ;) but I thought the pizza sucked and the kids spaghetti was so plain.

We have several including, no particular order, San Angel, Rose and Crown, Via Napoli, Garden Grill, and Nine Dragons, but for me personally, I love Biergarten. The food is good,, atmosphere and music are great, encompasses all I like in a WDW meal. We still like Le Cellier, just dont like the new prices for the same food as before.

Via Napoli!!!!

We just ate there for the first time on our trip last month, and we cannot stop talking about the pizza! We are headed back to the world next month for Memorial weekend and though we really want to try another table service in WS we are seriously craving the pizza! I highly recommend it :)

Definately Teppan Edo!! It's fun and the food is tasty too, its a MUST DO for our family every vacation!!!

Marrakesh is my favorite all round, but I love San Angel Inn, Chefs de France and Via Napoli (I've only ever wanted/had the pizza).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter