what is your favorite rental home in Windsor Hills?

sazzifrazz

Mouseketeer
I rented a townhouse there before and I was thrilled. Next year we want to go back and it will be my parents, sister, my 2 kids and my husband and I.
We need at least a 3 bedroom, preferably 4. I would do the townhouse again but the small pool would be silly for all of us...and the common area might get a bit cramped. So now i am looking at pool houses. We are trying to keep it around $150 a night if possible.

Who did you rent your TH from? I was determined to go and stay on property but we have done WH before and are doing Universal this time too so I am looking at all options :).

I've done moderates and values and i prefer WH! I wouldn't suggest the renter we used. We arrived to a pool with a heater that was broken...the pool was the biggest reason we rented a townhouse rather than a cheaper condo. Without the heater it was too cold to use. She didn't even refund us a penny!

I've done moderates and values and i prefer WH! I wouldn't suggest the renter we used. We arrived to a pool with a heater that was broken...the pool was the biggest reason we rented a townhouse rather than a cheaper condo. Without the heater it was too cold to use. She didn't even refund us a penny!

I understand completely! We stayed at POR last yr and WH year before. My girls want to stay POR again but I want the room!!!!! We did use EHM but wouldn't necessarily have to, wouldn't even get to if I get my way and since I'm paying I will :).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!