What Is Your Favorite Movie?

tinkerchick58

Sorry Bella, That Vampire Is Mine Now..Edward Cull
My fav movie would have to be Fast And Furious 1,2,&3,Bring It On:All or Nothing

animated/drawn...whatever: Peter Pan...<3
Not animated.: National Treasure...<3 But it comes very close to HP...

Lion King.
Star Wars Saga. (II, V, VI, I, IV, III)
Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory. (Original)
POTC (III, I)

i have waaaaay too many favorites. most of the time im like 'oh my gosh i love that movie' then like a month goes by and i forget what its called. normally when i do lists like these where i name all my favorites i forget others as im listing certain ones... so they take me awhile. so ill just name a few that i like. I absolutely love 13 going on 30, mean girls, the notebook. stuff like that. i love 'chick flicks'.

there was this movie awhile back.. it was called mommy market. has anyone ever seen it? its where these 2 siblings hate their mom so they go to the 'mommy market' and they get 3 coins. The coins represent '3 wishes' so they can trade in one per mom. If they dont like their mom then they can go back and switch again. In the mommy market they have like moms all around and they're doing their certain talents.. like they have ones that play like 50 instruments at once and stuff. its such a good movie. but i cant seem to find it anywhere. i haven't seen it in at least like, 7 years.

The American President
Finding Nemo

Whenever I get sick, I watch Am Pres, Finding Nemo, Monsters Inc (What I'm on now), and Peter Pan.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!