What is Your Favorite Lesser Known Disney Movie

Midnight Madness! I had the biggest crush on Michael J. Fox as a kid, and this movie was on HBO all the time back then, so I saw it a million times (although I haven't seen it in years).

Blackbeard's Ghost, hands down, is my favorite lesser known Disney film. I try to watch it every year at Halloween at least, if not more. "Hang on old ladies, Blackbeard's coming! Up the Jolly Roger!"

My favourite Disney movies are,
-Tuck Everlasting
-The Even Stevens Movie.
-Flight of the Navigator
-The Three Lives of Thomasina.
-Oliver & Compan

Hear are my , What is Your Favorite Lesser Known Disney Movie

Hercules/Lion King
The Little Mermaid
Cinderella
Jungle book,.

I could be wrong, but I thought I read recently that Disney has no plans of ever bringing this movie out due to stereotyping. Since I never saw the movie, I guess I don't know what I'm missing. :confused3

It has always been one of my favorites and I was able to show a copy of Song of the South to my kids so they could enjoy it. They now love Uncle Remus too. A lot of people don't realize that Splash Mountain is based on this story.

Mine are:

Darby O'Gill and the Little People (watch is every March)
Three Lives of Tomasina
Meet the Robinsons
Hocus Pocus

Okay, I haven't seen this one listed yet...my brother and I watched this on a whim growing up. We got it from the local library and were expecting a terrible movie. On the contrary, we loved it. As I grew up I realized that was broadway star Michael Crawford in the lead role. I joined the Disney Movie Club just so I could order that movie. I still love it.

PS - I would agree on the the TV movies with Mr. Boogedy. Spooky fun.

Mine is "The Happiest Millionaire".
Love that some of the music they play on mainstreet is from it, love Greer Garson and also the main character has the same name as my DD (and is a brown eyed brunette like her too!). we play the soundtrack in the car all the time! Ah the Sherman bros!

My kids love the following Disney movies, watch them over and over, and are bummed that there is never any reference to them in the parks:

Emperor's New Groove - really funny!! (glad to see a few others here thought so)
Chicken Little
Home on the Range
Brother Bear (I know Coda is "supposed" to be in Canada - but we've never seen him)
Meet the Robinsons

They also like the Tower of Terror movie!

My hubbies favorite less popular movie is Treasure Planet & mine are probably Brother Bear and the Rescuers (although it WAS popular when I was young). ;)

Definitely 'Atlantis: The Lost Empire.' Very adventurous and fun with some good jokes blended in. ^^

We are fans of:

Meet the Robinsons
Bolt
Chicken Little
Underdog - the live action version came out around 2007ish and my younger son loved it so much that he was Underdog for Halloween! Not a lot of people recognized him, but he had a Red shirt with a big white "U"on it, dog ears and a brown nose. We still like that movie...

Mine are Escape to Witch Mountain and Return to Witch Mountain. I was so excited when they were released on DVD.

Pete's Dragon was always one of my favorites! I can't believe how many people have never heard of it. I also love Summer Magic, and the Tower of Terror movie!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter