What is your favorite item that is a snack credit?

Disneyhenry

DisneyRosie
We will be going in Decembe2, the 2nd - 9th, I am just wondering what everyone else's favorite snack item use that qualifies as a credit? Also is there anything that is only served around Christmas season?? I love to try new things! I will also have my DD who loves spicy things, my DS who is a vegetarian and my 4 year old DS..............please share your favorite item with me

If you haven't checked out my sticky thread of 2013 confirmed snacks, you should. It lists all known items you can use a SC for.

Click here for snacks list

They do offer special items at Christmas time, mostly cupcakes and sweet treats. Here are the items that were offered last Christmas time, for example, at a Gingerbread House inside the Liberty Inn.

Gingerbread Cookie $4.00
Chocolate Chunk Cookie $2.75
Eggnog $1.75
Hot Cocoa $2.25

Four your DD who likes spicy, maybe a Jalapeno Cheese Pretzel?

New things... How about some sushi? Served at Kabuki Cafe for a SC.

There are many vegetarian items for your DS to choose from. Your 4 y/o DS, how about some cotton candy or an ice cream cookie sandwich?

There are so many items to choose from. My family favs.....ice cream sundaes, smoothies, sushi, Dole Whip, floats, soups, onion rings, apple crisp (pie), rice cream, the American Dream, French pastries, desserts from Sunshine Seasons, ...

Happy Dining! :goodvibes

we do love those stuffed jalepeno cheese pretzels but we also adore the.......
-ham/cheese crouissants, and napoleons @ the French bakery
-our dd loves the root beer floats and milkshakes
*we also go the 1st week of dec, and one of my favorite things to do is go to the Osborne lights and walk around with hot cocoa and toasted candied almonds while watching and experiencing the lights(2 snacks)
-I also love getting the ice coffees
oh, oh, oh, my favorite has become this coffee ice cream float it is divine, @ aunt auntie's across from speedway @ mk
so many wonderful snacks in Disney, can't wait to be there, 3 more months!!!

If you haven't checked out my sticky thread of 2013 confirmed snacks, you should. It lists all known items you can use a SC for.

Click here for snacks list

They do offer special items at Christmas time, mostly cupcakes and sweet treats. Here are the items that were offered last Christmas time, for example, at a Gingerbread House inside the Liberty Inn.

Four your DD who likes spicy, maybe a Jalapeno Cheese Pretzel?

New things... How about some sushi? Served at Kabuki Cafe for a SC.

There are many vegetarian items for your DS to choose from. Your 4 y/o DS, how about some cotton candy or an ice cream cookie sandwich?

There are so many items to choose from. My family favs.....ice cream sundaes, smoothies, sushi, Dole Whip, floats, soups, onion rings, apple crisp (pie), rice cream, the American Dream, French pastries, desserts from Sunshine Seasons, ...

Happy Dining! :goodvibes

Yum! Apple Crisp pie?! Where??? and the french pastries sound great too! Thanks

-our dd loves the root beer floats and milkshakes
*we also go the 1st week of dec, and one of my favorite things to do is go to the Osborne lights and walk around with hot cocoa and toasted candied almonds while watching and experiencing the lights(2 snacks)
oh, oh, oh, my favorite has become this coffee ice cream float it is divine, @ aunt auntie's across from speedway @ mk

Oh that sounds great! My DS loves Almonds!

I heartily second the Napoleons in France. This will my first time staying on property and using DDP - I was beyond thrilled when I saw this was considered a snack :) And I'm definitely going to check out the coffee float thing. Sounds awesome!

Yum! Apple Crisp pie?! Where??? and the french pastries sound great too! Thanks

They are basically apple tarts, and they are pretty tasty! I had them at CHH and POP. At Pop you can get them ala mode.

Here's the one from POP

Love this one with the ice cream. :)

And here's ones from CHH

I really like desserts at Boardwalk bakery, the cupcakes at CR, dolewhip float and funnel cakes.

Mickey rice krispy treats.... one of few sweets in this world I just have to eat...

what are your MUST HAVE snacks at each park?? and even MUST HAVE quick-service meals?? we love to try new things as well and this will only be our 2nd family trip next year....thanks for any responses :wave2:

what are your MUST HAVE snacks at each park?? and even MUST HAVE quick-service meals?? we love to try new things as well and this will only be our 2nd family trip next year....thanks for any responses :wave2:

MK - Dole Whip (Adventureland)

Epcot - School Bread (in Norway bakery)

AK - Frozen Chai Tea (this one is #1 for all of WDW for me. Anandapur Tea Company in Asia)

HS - nothing special

My top 2 are the ice cream cookie sandwich from MK or the giant rice krispie treat covered in chocolate and caramel from Karamel Kuche!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!