~What Is Your Favorite "Disney" Park?~

disneyworld!

<font color="87005b">Love, Peace & Mickey.....and
meaning....Disney World....DisneyLand....Disney World of Paris....you get the picture!!

Has anyone been to all of them?
do tell!!!

I have only ever been to Walt Disney World. My favorite park is MGM.

Overall I love WDW the most with Epcot and MGM being my joint favourite parks. I love the MK at Disneyland Paris just as much though.

disneyworld! said:
meaning....Disney World....DisneyLand....Disney World of Paris....you get the picture!!

Has anyone been to all of them?
do tell!!!
Wow! I guess I can now say that I've been to the 3 mentioned! Although, not Disney Tokyo yet... Anyways, all 3 have there pros and cons. But, I'd have to say Disneyland would be my favorite. Why? The rides were different and I didn't expect it. For example, It's a Small World at WDW looks like any other ride. But, when you get to DL, it's completely off by itself, bigger, and decorated much better. Another disappointment was POTC. At DL, there's a small drop then the bigger drop. When we went to WDW a couple of weeks ago, I kept tellin my son to hold on because the big drop was coming soon. Next thing I know, we've finished the ride. I can't remember Disney Paris too much because we were there for our honeymoon 8 years ago. From what I remember, Space Mountain was a blast!(no pun intended...)

I've only been to WDW and I love MGM because of all their roller coasters. But I love all the parks. They're great. Love the cruise too.

Love Disneyland, but Walt Disney World is where my DVC home is so that's my favorite. Favorite park in WDW is Epcot with Magic Kingdom a close second.

Wdw is my park. I like the classic Magic kingdom the most out of that.

Disneyland....it has the most compacted into one lovely park!

But oh I love WDW!

DH has been to all the WDW parks, DL and Tokyo Disneyland. He thought Tokyo DL was so similar to MK....he went in 91 so it was before the cool Pooh ride and Disney Seas.

I've only been to Walt Disney World and my favorite park is the Magic Kingdom.

Mary & the 2Poodles
(Sebastian & Winslow)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter