What is your favorite Disney Parade and why?

What is your favorite parade and why?

• Share a Dream Come True Parade

• SpectroMagic

• Tapestry of Dreams

• Disney Stars and Motor Cars Parade

• Mickey's Jammin' Jungle Parade

• "A Christmas Fantasy" Parade

• Disney's Electrical Parade

Results are only viewable after voting.

Trekker

I've gone to find myself, If I return make me stay
Here are the parades running at the 2 USA Disney sites (I Think)

Which is your favorite and why?

Disney's Electrical Parade brings back such fond memories. It will probably always be my favorite.:D

Hard to pick between Spectro and Tapestry - I like them equally - great theming, awesome soundtracks, high emotion... but if I could only see one for the rest of my life, I'd have to go with Spectromagic.

I love Spectromagic because of the night time viewing at MK...I just love MK at night.

I have to go with SpectroMagic. There is just something special about a nighttime parade with beautiful lighting on the floats. Tapestry of Dreams is pretty, but for my tastes, it doesn't quite match SpectroMagic. I really have to see TOD in the daylight to fully appreciate the colors.

I voted for Tapestry of Dreams. I just love the music, and the puppets are incredible. :)

Why do they do Spectro the most seldom when it has such high approval ratings? I have never seen this parade since we go during the week in the offseason. I really want to see this!

my vote would be for the Tapestry of nations parade, we saw this parade for the first time in january of 2000. My mom had just had a stroke and i was thinking about her this parade really lifted my spirits. Even though mom passed awaay soon after that when i see this parade or hear the music for it i think of mom with a happy heart.

My vote was for ToD. Although I much preferred the original ToN, the music and puppets in ToD are just incredible.

This was a very hard one for me to answer. DH and I have just been talking about which parade was the best, The Christmas one or the Electrical one. I voted for Christmas, only because that's the most recent one we saw, a couple of weeks ago. But for 11 months out of the year, I'd have to say the MSEP, HANDS DOWN. I think there is absolutely NO comparison between that nasty Spectro parade and my beloved Electrical Parade. :D

Spectro Magic :):):) It was the first parade I saw at WDW and it left me gobsmacked :teeth:.

MSEP will always hold a special place in my heart. I'm originally a SoCal girl, and it's one of my most vivid early Disney memories...I thought the Blue Fairy was SO amazing and beautiful! I had to pick ToD, though, by a hair (never saw ToN). Both my husband and I found it so moving that we would go out of our way to leave other parks and go to Epcot just to see it again, and I brought home a CD for the sole reason that it had the ToD music on it. Such a simple parade, but so WOW!

MSEP was the first parade I saw and having seen nothing like it before it just stuck with me. The music is another reason why I like it so much. The Electrical Water Padgent is another one of my favorites.

I would probably have to pick either SpectroMagic or the Stars and Motor Cars Parade. I gave the edge to Stars and Cars since it fits the theming of the park perfectly.

SPECTROMAGIC!!!!!!!!!!

I love that parade! I dont care at all for Main Street Electrical Parade. IMO, that parade is boring and the music drives me nuts.
I just dont care for it at all!

Spectro is so much more colorful, vibrant, "Disney-esque", and enchanting.

There is nothing better than grabbing an ice cream and sitting on the curb by the Emporium and watching that parade with all the lights, and the music and the lighted up butterflies. :)

I just love it.

"IT'S SPECTROMAGIC TIME"...lalalala!! I CAN HEAR IT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MVMCP parade
I love them all...but this one was awesome to me because
A. It will probably be a twice in a lifetime experience (watched it both times the night we went :))
B. The Christmas season brings out the best in most people and it is special to share with everyone...
C. 4 words... Snow on Main Street

MSEP, without question. It's all about "first love" for me. My first trip to WDW was in the summer of 1977 just a month and a half after it's debut. It was the greatest thing I had ever seen at twelve years old.

When it returned to WDW in 1999, the first time I got to take my daughter to see it she was just a year and a half old. It was tough holding back the tears watching her clap and smile to the music and characters.

I LOVE Mickey's Jammin Jungle Parade the best. It is so unusual, and so intimate!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter