What is your favorite Disney or not online game or video game

old lady

DIS Veteran
Do you have a favorite Disney video game or non Disney or online one, Disney or not? Least favorite?

Kingdom Hearts and Epic Mickey (which I have my personal headcanon that the Epic Mickey games are prequels to the Kingdom Hearts games! Also Disney Infinity for the collector in me

My favourite Dianey game of all time has to be Aladdin which was either Sega Megadrive or PS1... it was just excellent. Such a great, great game. I had a Disney Princesses adventure game on my PC when I was pretty young and that was really good too - you could do all these different activities with the different princesses. The newer app games for me just are no where near as enjoyable as those old games were. Too focused on ads and buying your way through.

Back when I was younger 625's sandwich stacker was my favorite. I miss the old Disney channel site with all those games on it from the time of Lilo and Stitch series, Lizzie, Hannah Montana. Suite Life, etc.

Kingdom Hearts games are great! Further I play Disney Emoji Blitz. I wanted to get into Disney Infinity but read that they are quitting and that discouraged me too starting to play them.

I love love loove Pixie Hollow Online (sadly it was closed in 2013). I really miss having a good time with my fairy there :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!