What Is Your Favorite Disney Character Of All Time?

Mickey, Jiminy Cricket, The Country Bears. I had the Country Bear Jamboree record when I was a kid and have just always loved them.

Have to give and honorable mention to Rafiki, he's such a good smart *** and wise.

I guess I have a thing for ducks. Donald, closely followed by Scrooge McDuck. Loved Ducktales as a kid.

Cinderella used to be my favorite because my mom read that book to me every night!!!

however, now that i have a real life Figaro, I have all kinds of collectibles with him on it. He is such a little cutie! :love::love::love:

Even though he's a cartoon character, I've always had a crush on Aladdin since I was little!! :love:

My favorites are

Mickey Mouse :mickeyjum
Roger Rabbit
Rapunzel
Flynn Rider :love:
The Mad Hatter :worship:
Alice
White Rabbit
Belle
Ariel (tied with Belle)
Captain Hook
Ferb

But I also LOVE
Captain Jack Sparrow
Prince Caspian (yes, I consider him Disney now)
Phineas
Timon
Giselle

yeah...I'm a nerd but Disney has some GREAT characters

I said three!:headache: :rotfl:

Cinderella, Cinderella
All I hear is Cinderella, from the moment I get up
till shades of night are falling
There isn't any letup, I hear them calling, calling
"Go up and do the attic and go down and do the cellar, you can do them
both together
Cinderella.":lovestruc:lovestruc:lovestruc

Nice! Poems are good for explanations!:woohoo:

My name says it all....Winnie the Pooh. I used to watch the Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh all the time when I was a kid and had lots of Pooh merchandise growing up. I also made my kids nursery into classic Winnie the Pooh.....everytime I see him I have to give him a huge hug :love:

Me too! Forget Duffy!:headache:

I have always been terrified of ...

Maleficent and I like the movie Sleeping Beauty the most,

King Louie has always intrigued me, and his 10 minutes on the big screen is among my favorites ever. I Want To Be Like You is my favorite Disney song,

and I think that Rafiki is coolest of all characters. He is funny in the movie and he is the most magical. :wizard:

and that reminds me of sorcerer Mickey - he rocks too. I knew I couldn't do just three.

I'll allow over three if I get an explanation! Thank you! I get an answer to my 'Why?' question!:cloud9:

Definitely Marie from the Aristocats~I think she is so cute!!!:lovestruc

kt_Aristocat-Marie.JPG

Props for being the first Marie lover I have ever seen!:laughing:

Pongo. As a kid I always wanted to have 101 dogs. :lmao: Most I ever managed to have was 16.

Pluto and Mickey are also on my top 3 list.

regards

Pongo is original! Great!:idea:

My top 3
1. EEYORE!!! :eeyore: Yes, he seems depressed, but he IS actually A burden carrying animal... he even let grouchy old rabbit ride him (the indignity!). While Eeyore has very little expectations of himself and others, he is aqlways there when his friends need him &is generally quite a reliable character; someone you can lean on in times of trouble. He can sometimes be quite insightful -- he simply confines his knowledge to himself.

2. Mrs. Jumbo... Dumbo's mother. :dumbo: She is caring, brave, motherly, sweet, beautiful and strong. She stands up to others when they threaten someone weaker... yes it is her son, but I think she would have been that gentle and loving to anyone that needed her protection.

3. Belle. princess: I like a princess that is actually literate! She doesn't just pick wildflowers and chat with her animal friends (though, that is kinda cool too). Belle is the princess with a brain! She is kind, accepting, brave, independent, protective, outspoken and imaginative.

Honorable Mentions:

1. Donald Duck... My uncle used to do a great Donald impersonation. I never got to old to hear it... always made me laugh. He died when I was 22 and I still smile and think of him whenever I hear Donald.
2. Tod...from The Fox and The Hound. Talk about loyal...he took on a bear to protect Copper, even though Copper had just been hunting him!
3. Kenai...from Brother Bear. Gotta love the personal growth!
4. Lady and the Tramp... the cutest Disney couple!
[/COLOR][/COLOR]
:lovestruc

Okay, best one yet! You win the grand prize!:cheer2::cheer2:

Now I see I only have to post once in a blue moon!

Figment and Tigger tie for me. I love how they both are trying to do the right thing, but always end up a bit off. :woohoo:

Even though he's a cartoon character, I've always had a crush on Aladdin since I was little!! :love:

OK... not one of my faves but...I always thought that Captain Li Shang from Mulan was hot! When he has his shirt off...I watched the I'll Make A Man Out Of You sequence over and over and over and... So, yeah, I get your crush on Aladdin!

Stitch
Mickey
Wall-E

Though really 3rd on rotates around some depending on the day

*Minnie Mouse- It started with the shoes. I was going to grow up and wear awesome shoes. (Yeah, I don't. They don't tell you cartoon feet don't get sore!)

*Pluto- I was always offended for Pluto that Goofy got clothes and a house and Pluto slept outside.

*Stitch- I seriously do not know why. He's like all the misfit pets I had over the years.

*Honorable Mention-
Donald Duck- My husband may have married me for my spot on Donald impression. Also, the duck wears no pants. Now that's a confident duck.

Numer 1, by a LONG LONG mile is Br'er Fox... He's just great and has been my fave character since I was 5!

Number 2 is Ariel

I have a hard time choosing.. Minnie Mouse, Peter Pan, Tinkerbell,Mickey, Eyore, Mary Poppins, Stitch..lol

Wow, what a tough question. I'm having a hard time figuring out how to knock it down to just 3. Do I base it on the cartoons I watched as a kid? Do I base it on the movies I watched 100000 times? Do I base it on who entertains me now? Do I base it on what characters I relate to the most?

Well the first three that come to mind are:

1. Eeyore- At times I think I relate to him the most.
2. Prince John- I think I relate to him too. A tough exterior but when things go badly he sucks his thumb and calls for his mommy.
3. Dr. Heinz Doofenshmirtz- My love for Dr. D all starts back when I was a young boy growing up in Gimmelshtump.....

Honorable mentions go to:
Ray from PatF
Genie
Goofy
Captain Hook
Merlin

1 - Sleeping Beauty princess: was always my favorite as a kid - I just KNEW being blond and liking the color pink I'd become her one day. I also thought she was the prettiest princess there was!

2 - Rapunzel & Flynn - Hard to pick which out of the two I like better, but it's the witty personality that's the kicker!

3 - Finneas and Furb - Come on, how can you NOT like those guys!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter