What is your favorite BCV view?

gfamof4

Mouseketeer
I have read that the BCV views are nothing spectacular. Tell me what your request would be!popcorn::

Basically, pool view, garden view or woods view.

Basically, pool view, garden view or woods view.

Assuming they are staying on points, yes.

However, if they are booking through CRO, the requests can be more specific. I've always requested upper floor, Epcot view, and I've had some pretty decent views of Illuminations. Of course, I'm there in January when some of the trees are bare, which helps. Being on an upper floor also means the traffic on the road is not so distracting.

If I were going to request a lower floor, I would probably request the pool or garden view because a low woods view wouldn't be so appealing.

There is no Epcot view to request. You may be able to see Epcot (I know we got that view last time we stayed there - it was okay), but there is no room view listed as Epcot.

Assuming they are staying on points, yes.

However, if they are booking through CRO, the requests can be more specific. I've always requested upper floor, Epcot view, and I've had some pretty decent views of Illuminations. Of course, I'm there in January when some of the trees are bare, which helps. Being on an upper floor also means the traffic on the road is not so distracting.

You can make requests through DVC too. I think they just don't like the words Epcot view anymore. I think some people were expecting that drop dead view of SE that used to be shown in the pictures of BCV.

When we don't need an accessible 2 BR, I request anything on the Epcot side because we enjoy the quiet view of the woods on that side. But the pool view is lovely too and many people seem to prefer that.

we like the pool view but we had this EPCOT view and would take it everytime if we could.

P1010261.jpg

P1010257.jpg

P6260404.jpg

P6260407.jpg

jade1, your pictures are always stunning.

We've had a view like that too but most on that side of BCV see bits and pieces of Epcot and Illuminations...or none at all. I think it was because people expected that kind of view that MS stopped taking a request for Epcot view. I saw a few rants on the DVC board when people didn't get that amazing view.

Jade1,

That view is incredible!!! I hope that we can get that lucky. We have a two bedroom booked for Nov. 30- Dec. 5. We will find out in a few weeks:santa:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter