~What Is Your Easter Desserts??~

disneyworld!

<font color="87005b">Love, Peace & Mickey.....and
well, I am not going to my parents this year....staying in and studying more...
I am cooking a ham etc....

but for Easter desserts these are different to me then the "winter" holidays.....

I am doing a lemon miranige pie and a white cake with homemade cherry frosting topped with jelly beans!!!

so dish something sweet!!! :flower:

our main dessert is ricotta pie, I don't like cheese cake but I love ricotta pie. It has bits of lemon and orange rind in it. Delicious!! Can't wait!!!! :mickeybar

I am doing sponge cake with Cream chesse and powder sugar and cream mixed together and put on sponge cake , then fresh fruit on top of that and Spinkled with powdered sugar. My kids love it.
Kim :earsgirl: :earsboy: :earsgirl: :earsboy: :earsgirl: :earsboy:

We dont do dessert much but I am thinking of either Angel food cake or chocolate bundt cake.....or maybe both???? :teeth:

Snicker Pie (frozen, ww recipe, 2pts for a good sized slice) and Nana's (bless her soul) Pineapple Delight (marshmallows pineapple whipped cream, easy). If I didn't make the PD the kids would freak. Also use Nana's old cut glass bowls. Love you Nana. :sunny: :love:

Among other desserts, we always have pineapple upside down cake for Easter. :sunny:

White cake with strawberries and homemade whipped cream both in the middle layer and on top. My most favorite cake, the best thing about Easter dinner is the dessert!

I'm cooking dinner and Dairy Queen is making the dessert...a Bunny Log Ice Cream Cake.YUMMY!

Mom's homemade cheesecake
And there may be some other kind of regular cake too, or ice cream or something

White lamb cake, chocoloate bunny cake and chocolate cream pie!

I'm spending the weekend studying too so making Mexican food this weekend and have a huge chocolate cake.

Bunny Cake is tradition since I'm a kid. Instead of my mom making it now, I do. Since nobody but myself likes coconut, the ears are the only thing that gets frosted with coconut. I also make an Italian Easter Grain Pie...YUM! The kids make jello eggs with whipped cream. Aside from these desserts we also have a large berry bowl with whipped cream on the side.

easter_bunny_cake_imag.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter