What is/was your go to hangover food/remedy?

Better to prevent it with a 100mg dose of vitamin B6 before you start drinking, then another dose when you wake up.

A little hair of the dog. That's why when I go to an island, I'm never hung over... I just keep drinking.

Although, I know my limits and I haven't been truly drunk in 12 years... before that, it was 21 years.

Biologically, a hangover is dehydration. The best way to counter it is to hydrate yourself with electrolytes. They now make little packets you add to water specifically for this purpose. My husband prefers the cheaper alternative...pedialyte packets. You have to drink this BEFORE you go to sleep, though.

So I don't get hangovers :banana:, but when I'm drinking I like to hit up a White Castle or a chili place here in Cincinnati (Skyline), I usually get the chili/cheese coneys. Back in high school, I would always go to Zantigo (Taco Bell-like mexican only ALOT better) the next morning. There was one up the street from my house so it was a quick walk.

Pedialyte before bed. I'm embarrassed to say I have a large stash in the cabinet and I haven't had a small child in the house for a decade :laughing:

We buy pedialyte too. My son, who is a paramedic, says the liquid IV hydration packets are good for this sort of thing :drinking:

I would not recommend as to not knowing the garden hose you might usee but numerous times drinking from a garden hose has helped me.
If no suitable garden hose is available I usually try gatoraide

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter