What is up with Disney Resort reservations phone line

#1yankeesfan

Earning My Ears
I am on hold right now trying to modify a reservation. I was on hold for nineteen minutes and when I was finally connected all I got was the online survey and disconnected

I'm sure it was a mistake, but it's been super busy. Yesterday when Disney released a lot of stuff (free dining, fall discounts, passholder discounts) all at once, they were flooded with calls. I tried several times to call yesterday and all circuits were busy. I finally got through in the evening, but was on hold for over an hour. Today, I noticed a mistake from yesterday's call and I was on hold for 45 minutes, only to be put back on hold another 15 minutes. Luckily I just did housework while I waited and put my phone on speaker. Otherwise, I'd just wait until the madness died down!

I spent 45 minutes online last night before giving up, and an hour twenty minutes this morning before finally getting through, for them to tell me that there were no AP discount rooms available for my dates. So disappointed that they wouldn't apply the discount to the reservation I booked in June.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter