What is this stall in the Marketplace area?

BingandNelsonFan

Mouseketeer
Planning out our trip (coming in December) and watching some online walkthroughs of Galaxy's Edge to get the feel of things. We've been looking up each shop and attraction, but this one is proving elusive. Can't find anything about it. Can anyone explain what type of kiosk this is? It's across from the Wooden Wookie carving, near the Obelisk. Thanks in advance!

1684630111443.png

I wouldn’t really call it a stall as such but it’s a place where you can play Sabacc with the CMs.

If you come into the marketplace from the Rise of The Resistance side then it’s directly on the right with the restrooms opposite on the left. I think they sell some of the creatures there from the creature stall and then you can get the official Sabacc card decks from there as well.

Oh, wow! That's really cool! Thanks so much!
It's appeared in multiple walkthroughs. Sometimes it is open, and sometimes it's closed -- and we totally couldn't make out what it was. That's pretty cool! Do they give you a sticker or something if you win? Or is it trying to get people interested in the game?

Planning out our trip (coming in December) and watching some online walkthroughs of Galaxy's Edge to get the feel of things. We've been looking up each shop and attraction, but this one is proving elusive. Can't find anything about it. Can anyone explain what type of kiosk this is? It's across from the Wooden Wookie carving, near the Obelisk. Thanks in advan
Planning out our trip (coming in December) and watching some online walkthroughs of Galaxy's Edge to get the feel of things. We've been looking up each shop and attraction, but this one is proving elusive. Can't find anything about it. Can anyone explain what type of kiosk this is? It's across from the Wooden Wookie carving, near the Obelisk. Thanks in advance!

View attachment 761797

View attachment 761797
Seriously, this place is very beautiful. I love walkthoughts of glaxicy's edge. Sure, we will planning our trip for this voccation, in december.

Oh, wow! That's really cool! Thanks so much!
It's appeared in multiple walkthroughs. Sometimes it is open, and sometimes it's closed -- and we totally couldn't make out what it was. That's pretty cool! Do they give you a sticker or something if you win? Or is it trying to get people interested in the game
yes, i'm also interested in the game.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter