What is the zombie activity in Vibe?

Partridge4ever

DIS Veteran
I see a zombie activity listed on the Navigators several different times. Has anyone's teen done this? Is it the same activity repeated or is it more of an ongoing thing?

Hi, I participated this on our last cruise. Disney is filming for an upcoming tv movie and on select cruises, a producer from the show comes and films certain things with the vibe kids in the Walt Disney theatre late at night. They will eventually pick one cruise to be in the movie. It's loads of fun!! :)

Sounds fun! But it sounds like this was something done on the Maiden Voyage that might not be repeated on ours.

I participated on the dream new years cruise in December, so it was definitely not a new thing that happened on the fantasy. Just an activity carried over from the other ships :) it is my understanding that they film on every 2-3 cruises, so yours could definitely be one of the lucky ones as mine was over the new year.:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter