What is the weirdest thing you have woke up to?

I've had a couple of strange thing I've woken up to in the middle of the night:

A few years ago, at 2-2:30 am, somebody rang our doorbell and kept banging on the door. DH refused to get up to see who it was, said "They'll just go away," but I was insistent because around here, if nobody goes to the door, if it's a burglar then that's their sign that nobody is home and they'll do a home invasion/burglary. So I went to the door. DH said, "Well, open it!" I barked at him, "NO! It's 2:00 in the morning. I don't know that guy who is standing on our front door step. He's yelling at us to let him in. For all I know, his criminal buddies could be hiding around the corner to jump us when I open the door."

That's when DH woke up. I tried yelling through the door at the guy, saying "YOU HAVE THE WRONG HOUSE! NOBODY LIVES HERE BY THAT NAME!" The guy was either drunk or high or a combination of the 2. He clearly thought that he was at his friend's house. He even called his buddy and was yelling at him over his cell phone, "Let me in, man! I'm at your front door!"

Then I yelled at the top of my lungs, "SIR, YOU ARE TRESPASSING! I AM CALLING THE POLICE, SO I SUGGEST THAT YOU GET YOUR BUTT OFF MY PROPERTY RIGHT NOW!" The guy's eyeballs bugged out of his head. He said into his cell phone, "OMG! I think I have the wrong house!" He ran to his car and drove away.

On 2 other occasions, I've had strange/weird/mystery of life sort of things I've woken up to...
On the day that my best friend from college died (although I didn't know yet when this happened that she had died...learned that 2 days later from her parents), I was in bed that night and was very restless and couldn't sleep. DH was in the other room on the computer dealing with a work issue. I was just laying there with my eyes closed, trying to fall asleep, and felt the sensation of somebody sitting down on the bed next to me and very lightly & gently touching my head. It felt like somebody had sat down, leaned over, and kissed me on the head. I thought it was DH and turned around in bed and called out his name. But he was sitting at his computer in the other room the whole time. Neither of our cats were in the room either. And both kids were sound asleep in their beds in their bedroom when this happened. I'm pretty certain now that it was either my friend or an angel or something not of this world paying me a visit.

A couple of times since my mom passed away, I've seen a blue apparition at the foot of my bed upon waking in the dead of night. I've also been tapped on my shoulder or on my back when nobody was there in the middle of the night.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter