What is the "theme park community" forum for??

jodifla

WDW lover since 1972
I had a thread moved there and have no idea why.

I do notice that it doesn't feed into new posts, making it have few posts overall because no one sees the updates.

That forum is a subforum for topics about Theme Parks but not related to planning your actual trip...I think. Things like pictures of various locations in the parks etc. It's not as heavily traveled as the planning board though. What was your thread about?

That forum is a subforum for topics about Theme Parks but not related to planning your actual trip...I think. Things like pictures of various locations in the parks etc. It's not as heavily traveled as the planning board though. What was your thread about?

It was about wait times being very, very off at WDW. I suspect no one will see it in the "theme park community" board.

I can't quite figure out why some very relevant topics get moved there.

It was about wait times being very, very off at WDW. I suspect no one will see it in the "theme park community" board.

We are headed there soon; just curious how were they off? Please tell me the wait was actually less then the time posted.:D I have been watching as of late and wait times have been high!!!

Did you reach out to the moderator? See what he has to say. It looks like a thread that's within the parameters of the regular board to me, but who knows.

I do notice that it doesn't feed into new posts, making it have few posts overall because no one sees the updates.

Hmm, the other day it was on the first page of my "new posts" all day. That must have been before they moved it, i guess. I would think your post could have bearing on people planning a trip during Spring Break or other high crowd times, as it gives an indication of problems that may occur during those times.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter