What is the strangest thing You have seen concerning Disney

6 inch heels and a barely there skirt on a 15 or 16 year old female walking with a guy in his 20’s with him never letting go of her waist despite the awkwardness in walking down Main Street at WDW. I suppose I could have underestimated her age, but it just screamed inappropriate relationship to me. But I really have no clue as it was just my impression. But the scene has stuck with me.

One that got me was once while in line for Spaceship Earth there was a woman holding a young child, not quite a baby but probably not walking yet, and the kid was sucking on the handrails! 🤢 Eventually she noticed and pulled him away, but a few minutes later the baby would be at it again. I made sure not to be touching those handrails!

Another one, and I didn't witness this one personally but there is a legendary story from DIS longtimers about a group on Main Street at WDW who opened a can of corn and ate from it with a spoon - just plain, unheated corn. The legned may have changed over the years as it's one of those things, but the can was reportedly the large kind like a cafeteria might have. This story will still elicit a lot of laughs down on the Community Board!

Last edited:

About 15 Asian tourists gathered at dusk, excitedly talking and snapping innumerable photos and videos of an armadillo as it rooted around a flowerbed at Pop.

We guessed they'd never seen such a beast.

Yeah, they don't have armadillos in Asia, so I imagine it was cool to see. Then again, I love to see the fauna at disney resorts, and would probably have been staring at the dillo or bunnies, etc. As long as they weren't bothering it then it's all good. One time I saw this absolutely HUGE bug on a stairwell at All-Star Music, like the size of my fist almost. I kept my distance!

Last edited:

To be fair I’ve never seen an armadillo in the wild (if Pop flowerbed is considered wild 😂)
Ive never seen an armadillo IRL either so I'd probably stop and take a bunch of pictures too!
We saw two armadillos in the bushes at kidani village and stared at them too they were so cute and we took pictures too!

unusual for us, not strange really. A NASA Rocket … the bus driver was so nice … pointing it out etc.
strange… Id say its strange that people hang their clothes esp undergarments EEk out on hotel railings rather than in their rooms, lol.

waiting in line for the bus at disney springs. the family behind us pulled out a porta potty from under the stroller and had their young kid use it right there. to top it off the father dumped it in the bushes and yelled to his wife "hey throw me a water bottle to wash this out". now i dont have kids but dont really think this is normal.

waiting in line for the bus at disney springs. the family behind us pulled out a porta potty from under the stroller and had their young kid use it right there. to top it off the father dumped it in the bushes and yelled to his wife "hey throw me a water bottle to wash this out". now i dont have kids but dont really think this is normal.
ewww 🤢

I was at DL for the first time in 2018 during my Honeymoon and saw a full on fist fight between two groups of people queueing for a popcorn cart. It was wild!!! Security never came to break it up and people were just strolling by like it was nothing.

Back when I was married my wife and I were entering the Magic Kingdom and she overheard a family in front of us. Mom leading the group and Dad at the rear. Don't know what the wife said but the husband's reply was "Yes, love of my Life" - and under his breath afterwards "Bane of my existence" o_O 😃

Ahh, the memories my Ex and I share. She was the Love of my Life 😉

I saw a young lady (I assume over 18 but under 25) wearing a skin tight white tank top, no bra, and shorts. Problem is… you could clearly see “jewelry” through her shirt and her shorts showed about 3 inches of “cheek”. I know it’s hot outside in Florida in June but come on!!!!

One that got me was once while in line for Spaceship Earth there was a woman holding a young child, not quite a baby but probably not walking yet, and the kid was sucking on the handrails! 🤢 Eventually she noticed and pulled him away, but a few minutes later the baby would be at it again. I made sure not to be touching those handrails!

I suddenly had flashbacks when I was working at Disneyland. You know how kids like to run their hands along the railings while going down the queue? There was a boy doing that with his tongue, down the queue. He did it several times before I believed what I was seeing. I was about to call out to them when the mom finally noticed and said, “honey stop that. It’s gross.” I would’ve been freaking out so much more.

Another one, and I didn't witness this one personally but there is a legendary story from DIS longtimers about a group on Main Street at WDW who opened a can of corn and ate from it with a spoon - just plain, unheated corn. The legned may have changed over the years as it's one of those things, but the can was reportedly the large kind like a cafeteria might have. This story will still elicit a lot of laughs down on the Community Board!

My college roommate ate corn with a spoon, straight out of cans all the time, and I thought it was weird. I guess he’s not the only one who does that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter