What is the ONE restaurant you MUST eat at on each trip?

Cape May! I loooove shell fish and here in Colorado it is rare and expensive! My daughter and I put quite a dent on Cape May's clam supply whenever we are there.

It was Ohana (and we're still going this trip) but now it's Via Napoli. We also try to do Coral Reef on every trip. Ohana has become our first night dinner.

TRex has become our arrival-night tradition since it opened. We've also never NOT gone to Crystal Palace, preferably breakfast before park opening.

We like to try new places every trip, but we tend to repeat Boma and 50s PTC often!

Probably Cape May for Breakfast, Columbia House for QS and Boma for Dinner. It's interesting to read everyone's favorites though. Disney has something for everyone!

We have 2 must dos every visit. Boma one night and our final night is always at the Yachtsman Steakhouse. All other meals are combinations of new places for us and old favorites.

Biergarten-I have actually had dreams about the food-we have never, ever not gone here for lunch.
Chef Mickey's first night-I know the reputation it has, but it's tradition and I have to have my character hugs!
Crystal Palace for breakfast

Planning our first adult only trip-I asked DH if he wanted to skip the character meals, he asked me how we would get to see Pooh if we didn't eat at CP :lmao:

We always do San Angel Inn in Epcot as DH and I love Mexican food and Kona Cafe for breakfast.

However, after this trip, we will absolutely try to score ADR's for Be Our Guest on each annual trip. We thought the food, service and ambience were awesome.

We like to kick off our first park day at MK going straight to Main St. Bakery. Not sure what our must do will be if they don't keep the croissant sandwiches or cinnamon rolls. EoS is another must do for sure!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter