What is the ONE restaurant you MUST eat at on each trip?

We always go to Rainforest cafe outside AK the day we go there
Raglan Road (husbands request for the bread pudding)
Our new must do is Via Napoli (I can taste the margarita pizza and desserts already!)
50's prime time (love the milkshakes with our dinner)
Liberty Tree for dinner unless the Disney gods are with me and a reservation for BoG opens for dinner ( already worked once for Ohana!!!!)
Lastly this time I scored a ADR for Ohana at 430pm!!!! with only 48 days to Disney :banana:... I am sure this will become a regular for us too it looks SO yummy.

Mama Melrose was on our must list until our last visit. Service was good food was only so so.

Crystal Palace Breakfast

House of Blues

The Turf Club B&G at Saratoga Springs

Raglan Road
Rose & Crown

I guess we just like pub food! We've never done a trip without crystal palace or kouzzina either but are considering skipping them this year to try new places.

Boma used to be ours- but have been disappointed in recent years. The older I get the less relaxing I find buffets!

I thought back to my last 3 of 4 trips 2012/2011/2006 and I went to BOMA all three times.

Next visit I would want to go back- I especially LOVE the salmon.

Plaza Restaurant
Earl of Sandwich
Pizzafari (any pizza but that's our favorite)

We have a couple:

Earl of Sandwich- Seriously, for under $20 we can get two great sandwiches, two cups of their awesome tomato soup and drinks. We'll eat here two or three times a trip, especially if we can't decide on a TS to go to. Easily the best deal in the World and don't forget the AAA discount!

Ohana- it's a tradition we always try and start our trip with and always gives us that ''We're finally here!'' feeling. Plus we've always had very good food and service when we've gone.

Raglan Road- I go for the beer, DW for the accents. And when everyone talks about their favorite Disney food there's always one I never see mentioned: RR's Guinness Bread with the dipping oil!

We have a couple:

Earl of Sandwich- Seriously, for under $20 we can get two great sandwiches, two cups of their awesome tomato soup and drinks. We'll eat here two or three times a trip, especially if we can't decide on a TS to go to. Easily the best deal in the World and don't forget the AAA discount!

Ohana- it's a tradition we always try and start our trip with and always gives us that ''We're finally here!'' feeling. Plus we've always had very good food and service when we've gone.

Raglan Road- I go for the beer, DW for the accents. And when everyone talks about their favorite Disney food there's always one I never see mentioned: RR's Guinness Bread with the dipping oil! I could honestly just eat that for my entire meal, especially since it's complimentary, lol.

As a spin off on the "What restaurant do you regret eating at" thread, what is the ONE restaurant that you must eat at on each Disney trip?

For me, it would be 'Ohana's for dinner!

We have (3)

"BoG", "Le Cellier" and "Akershus"-

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter