What is the last movie you saw in the theatre?

I don't remember the name. The only time I go to the theater anymore is when taking a nephew to see a cartoon or computer animated movie. The nephew has a good time. I have a good time listen to the nephew laugh. If the movie isn't good, it's a nice nap for me.

The last time we went was with a group to see the first Harry Potter movie. I don't enjoy going to the movies and would rather watch them on my own big-screen at home.

Get Out - really well done when you consider the budget. Actually, its a really well done commentary, period.

Something Las Vegas with Michael Douglas, Morgan Freeman and Kevin Kline. We went to the afternoon show.

We don't like to go to the movies. Movie theaters here are dirty, hate paying what they charge now and hate, hate watching the movie previews for 30 minutes. They put me to sleep and are way too long.

You can disregard earlier post. The family and I went to see Kong yesterday afternoon. I was pleasantly surprised at how good it was.

Last movie was Jurassic World. DH and I don't get out to the theater much, so expensive! But I'm going to Beauty and the Beast this Saturday with a friend! Excited!!! She got a super deal for tickets a few weeks back. $5 for both of us!

My older sister and I took my nieces (her daughters) to Sing during the Christmas Break. We all enjoyed it very much!

Lego Batman. I always see the movies that DH and DS 14 want to see. I never get to pick. Anything girly I have to wait for on DVD unless I decide to go by myself.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter