What is the last movie you saw in the theatre?

wishesuponastar

DIS Veteran
We took our daughters to see Unbroken in January, 2016. That's the last time I was in the theater. Just don't go that often because of expense. We do see enough movies though from Redbox, Netflix and HBO.

We are planning on taking the family to see Beauty and the Beast. That will sure cost a small fortune lol

Lights Out. It wasn't my first scary
movie in a theatre and halfway through the movie stopped playing so we were all just sitting in a dark theatre. It was very creepy..

The Others.

That's been.....10-12 years? I can't remember.

ETA....I just looked it up and it was released in 2001, so it's been longer than I thought.

Last edited:
DH and I love the movies popcorn::
To keep costs down we bring in our own drinks and snacks in my big purse! :tiptoe:
The last movie we saw was Lego Batman. Cute!!!

Even if we smuggle in our snacks the tickets still cost us about $40 for the 4 of us. We sure can't do that often.

We love the movies, especially with reserved recliners now. Last was probably Hidden Figures and La La Land, can't remember the order. Beauty & the Beast might be next, but I want to see John Wick 2 also, we'll see.

Even if we smuggle in our snacks the tickets still cost us about $40 for the 4 of us. We sure can't do that often.
It is definitely hard to justify spending $10/pp when you can wait to rent and spend $2! For us it is definitely a special occasion/treat/date.

Moana on Christmas Eve.

Will most likely go and see " Beauty and the Beast" soon. It comes out when we go on vacation so I will have to wait until we are back. I have some Gift Cards from Christmas to use.

Loving. I see all the Oscar Nominated movies every year.

We go to a movie theaterm that shows movies that's been out a couple of months. When they're in between theaters and DVD. It's $2.5/kid and $4.5/adult. Makes it WAY more affordable for our family of 6.

ETA: last movie was Finding Dory

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter