What is the highest point at the poly for a view of the MK?

funshipm174

DIS Veteran
We are staying at the poly next month and I was wondering where is the highest point that the general public can go to get a view of the MK?

(Other then somebodys room!)

Thankspirate:

The third floor room balconies in the lagoon view rooms will have the highest view of MK. Here are some photos taken from the second floor of the Tahiti building.

IMG_4689.jpg

Zoomed in view of the Castle

IMG_4691.jpg

IMG_5217.jpg

IMG_5431.jpg

IMG_5569.jpg

IMG_5818.jpg

The distance across Seven Seas Lagoon is great enough that there is little difference in the view from ground level to third floor. If you walk out to any of the three beaches, the view will be absolutely magical.:wizard:

Editing to add that 'Ohana and Tambu Lounge offer about the same view as third floor rooms. But trust me...the beach is best.

the view from ohana is about the highest you can get without being in someones room.

The distance across Seven Seas Lagoon is great enough that there is little difference in the view from ground level to third floor. If you walk out to any of the three beaches, the view will be absolutely magical.:wizard:

Editing to add that 'Ohana and Tambu Lounge offer about the same view as third floor rooms. But trust me...the beach is best.

The bolding is mine, and I agree!!! Unless you have a third floor room with your own balcony facing the Magic Kingdom, then I highly recommend watching the fireworks from the beach. You'll be able to see everything; you won't have any glare on the glass as you might get from inside 'Ohana; you'll probably be able to hear the music if you're close to one of the speakers (they really need to turn up the volume on the speakers!); and it's just a really fun experience to be on the beach during the fireworks. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter