What is the current Weight Watchers plan?

DisneyBeagle

DIS Veteran
I am thinking about joining weight watchers again. The last time I was there they were doing the point system. Is it still that plan? It seems like they change plans every couple of years.

I am thinking about joining weight watchers again. The last time I was there they were doing the point system. Is it still that plan? It seems like they change plans every couple of years.

I just started up again and it's pretty much the same point program it was when I was there 10 years ago.

I just started up again and it's pretty much the same point program it was when I was there 10 years ago.

Thanks. So it's still a point system? I have tried to contact the local WW office, but getting through to them is not an easy thing.

Yep. I pretty much just pulled out my old stuff I still had. The points are still calculated with using calories/fiber/fat ratio.

I'm three weeks in and six pounds down.:cool1:

I think they changed some of the ways they calculate the points. I bought the WW caluclator and it makes my life so easy...on eBay!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter