What is the current castaway club gift?

Last week we received the tote bag, with 2 other sling back bags, 2 cups inside it, wipes, 2 flags, and a plastic boat (?).....

We also received 4 lanyards at check in, with pins.

WOW, that's a lot for Castaway members now. in the past we've only received 1 towel, or 1 bag. I figured we would get 2 items since there are 2 of us....

WOW, that's a lot for Castaway members now. in the past we've only received 1 towel, or 1 bag. I figured we would get 2 items since there are 2 of us....

It was all in the one bag. We were 4, and received one bag filled.

Cool. DW will be happy, she was kind of upset in our last 2 cruises when we only got 1 single gift for the two of us to share.

In the MED they gave this nice travel wallet.

CCGIFT002.jpg

CCGIFT001.jpg

CCGIFT.jpg

Wow, that's cool, Andrew! :thumbsup2

Wonder if we'll get something a little different on the West Coast next summer..? ;)

Wow, that's cool, Andrew! :thumbsup2

Wonder if we'll get something a little different on the West Coast next summer..? ;)

That would be nice, I presume before the Med DCL thought what would be nice, but also easy to ship across, as they are flat in a presentation box they must have been easy to ship, but 'really nice' good quality.

They spolit us last time on the E/bound repo regular gifts all the time.

We have those same travel wallets but they have the DVC logo on them, not the Castaway Club logo. Interesting. They have the same liner fabric as well. We received them in 2004 when we went to the DVC get together onboard.

We have those same travel wallets but they have the DVC logo on them, not the Castaway Club logo. Interesting. They have the same liner fabric as well. We received them in 2004 when we went to the DVC get together onboard.

Speaking of DVC, for our Trans-Atlantic cruise in August they sent our DVC gift to us at home before the cruise with a nice Bon Voyage note. It was a huge Beach Towel/ Bag. So I could see them wanting to avoid the expense of shipping those to Barcelona.

Last week we received the tote bag, with 2 other sling back bags, 2 cups inside it, wipes, 2 flags, and a plastic boat (?).....

We also received 4 lanyards at check in, with pins.

We received the same on the cruise before last week (Oct 6-13 Western). Each lanyard had two special Castaway Club pins, one to keep and one to share.

The Castaway Club gift is given one per stateroom. My SIL had two staterooms because there were 5 of them and she got two of these tote bags and their contents.

:3dglasses

Does anyone happen to have a photo of the tote bag?

Thanks!

Does anyone happen to have a photo of the tote bag?

Thanks!

Here you go Julie. This is one of ours. My DW uses it at WDW to carry our stuff for the day instead of a purse or backpack. She wears it like a backpack.

CCBag2.jpg

Here's a pic of the Canvas Tote. Inside it was the cups,sunscreen,2 mesh bags(previous pic) and can't remember what all else.

P1010006.jpg

The tote bag gift is pretty nice. I got one on our cruise last October. Now I'm packing for my cruise on Sunday and I said "ooh, I'll have to take my Castaway Club tote bag" and then thought for a second... duh I'll get a new one this time. ;)

Thank you both for the pictures!

The mesh one looks like it'd be great to take to the beach since you could not only see what you're looking for in it, but could easily shake out the sand too.

Thanks again!

I used the CC tote to carry on the plane for the return. Used a much larger bag coming to cruise, which in turn was packed with bought goodies and checked in.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter