What is the cheapest 2 BR villa available to book?

blessedby3

Actually Blessedby4 now, but cant change my userna
We are looking at a Jan trip and wondering about a 2 BR Villa. Just wondering if anyone knows what is the cheapest one (since I cant check pricing yet for Jan). We have stayed at BLT before, but I know that isn't going to be the cheapest.

Typically Old Key West or Saratoga Springs. OKW will guarantee you 2 queen beds in the 2nd bedroom.

*Edited to add: That would be 2 queen beds instead of 1 Queen and a pull out sofa

Thanks...I was thinking OKW, but wasnt sure if I was right or not.

Depends when you are looking at in January. If you are looking around the marathon time, you may be too late already.

Do all the 2 bedroom villas have 2 bathrooms and a balcony/patio?
Some, like BLT and Kidani Village, have a third bathroom. No other two bedroom villa has a third bathroom. They all have a balcony or a patio, but they may vary in size. If you get a lockoff two bedroom, you balcony will be separated into two balconies at a minimum.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter