What is the best way to Epcot from Cape May Cafe?

terriluvsbobby

Earning My Ears
Hello!
I have been busy tweaking our plans! This is our second trip to the WDW and of course we want to try new things. I can't imagine doing it without this great site! :disrocks:
My girls want to see Mickey & Friends, Chip & Dale but no princesses! I just booked ADR's at Cape May Cafe for breakfast. We then plan on spending the day at Epcot. We have a car ( staying off site) and I just don't know how to get to the main gate at Epcot for opening! Any advice? Thanks.

:wave:

You have to leave and follow the signs to Epcots Front entrance. You could also enter thru international gateway which is a walkway from the Beach club to EPCOT.

Would you suggest for speeds sake, that we get back into the car and drive to Epcot parking lot, walk through International Gateway or take the Beach Club bus ?
:confused3

Beach Club has no bus to EPCOT front. If you use international gateway it will be faster to EPCOT. The only disadvantage is if your try to get to TT or Soarin the front entrance has a shorter distance.

It would definitely be quicker to walk, but I don't think you'll be allowed to park at the Beach Club for more than a few hours so you'll have to drive to Epcot.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter